Votes: 33 41.3%
  • Richard

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Jake

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Ryan (LOL)

Votes: 17 21.3%

• Total voters
It does seem like the BB with Gemma, Jake, Dion, Lisa and Katie was another BB ages ago and not this current one. I guess though Dion was the one I did actually forget about. I also think if I didn't see Ryan as a superior snob, there wouldn't have been much else to remember him for.

At one point I was trying to account for how many gone & how many left on the title fence. The count seemed right, but I couldn't figure the face behind the X between David & Gemma. I thought it was an inside joke with the mods for awhile.

i dont think its too fait to include intruders, so i am going to have to go with either dion or jake. dion went pretty early, so that possibly skews my opinion against him, but jake really has no excuse. ive always believed that 'jake' was a character in a costume anyway.

Skye is definitely the most forgetful HM. Poor BB was always having to remind her to wear her mic.

But what about her clothes!!!!!!!

So BB can remind Skye about her mic, but he omits to tell her to put clothes on when she nudes-up.

Mmmmm, BB could be the most forgetful but he's ruled out due to a technicality - he's not a "housemate".

Back