Skip to main content

Most cringe-worthy moment in Big Brother Australia?

Yes Jamie was the winner in 2006...
Oh yes, this guy:
jamie2-600x315.png

0d017e739004eb5ec23fa2b184744340.jpg

...Ed Lower... every single fuggin' second that he was on the show was a drain for me... what a prize twonk... and... I bet that he is STILL waiting for the right time to 'play his cards' against Tim too... any word that he ever uttered was cringe-worthy for me... you guessed it... I don't like him... cheers.

0d017e739004eb5ec23fa2b184744340.jpg

...Ed Lower... every single fuggin' second that he was on the show was a drain for me... what a prize twonk... and... I bet that he is STILL waiting for the right time to 'play his cards' against Tim too... any word that he ever uttered was cringe-worthy for me... you guessed it... I don't like him... cheers.

Haha, Ed’s cards, that was classic. But yeah what a pain he was. And strung Jade? along to help his game.

i remember ed. his problem was that he really couldn't communicate like tim could. but i really dont think he was that bad. i mean certainly nothing that i can remember that deserved any sort of hatred?
I hear that he doesn't like Tina Arena. O_O :rage:

I don't know if it counts, but when in the first few days the housemates could kick someone out.

The housemates voted to kick out the old racist lady, which is not what the producers wanted. So they changed it from her being kicked out to getting a challenge to stay in the house. She then failed that challenge but they pretended she didn't and let her stay.

Then that old racist, unentertaining lady made it to the final somehow. However the guy Ben she was up against had more votes. So they had the hosts of the show literally begging the viewers to vote for her. However she still wasn't winning. So they decided to extend how long the lines were open. Then during the show, when she still wasn't winning they decided to show the current poll results with names. Something they said they wouldn't do. This showed Terri was still behind. They kept the lines open longer, begging the viewers to vote for Terri. Then when she had a majority, closed the lines.

Last edited:
I don't know if it counts, but when in the first few days the housemates could kick someone out.

The housemates voted to kick out the old racist lady, which is not what the producers wanted. So they changed it from her being kicked out to getting a challenge to stay in the house. She then failed that challenge but they pretended she didn't and let her stay.

Then that old racist, unentertaining lady made it to the final somehow. However the guy Ben she was up against had more votes. So they had the hosts of the show literally begging the viewers to vote for her. However she still wasn't winning. So they decided to extend how long the lines were open. Then during the show, when she still wasn't winning they decided to show the current poll results. Something they said they wouldn't do. This showed Terri was still behind. They kept the lines open longer, begging the viewers to vote for Terri. Then when she had a majority, closed the lines.

i remember her. she looked about 80.

Then that old racist, unentertaining lady made it to the final somehow. However the guy Ben she was up against had more votes. So they had the hosts of the show literally begging the viewers to vote for her. However she still wasn't winning. So they decided to extend how long the lines were open. Then during the show, when she still wasn't winning they decided to show the current poll results with names. Something they said they wouldn't do. This showed Terri was still behind. They kept the lines open longer, begging the viewers to vote for Terri. Then when she had a majority, closed the lines.

i remember her. she looked about 80.

...Terri actually works in Coles in the town next to us lol!... I've seen her a few times and she is such a dreary old dear from what I've seen... I've never seen her smile at a customer yet... just saying... cheers.

Yeah, she was awful, even more so than most of the contestants that year. The ten version went out on a low.

oh please, stop

Haha sorry! Be thankful I didn't post the unblurred version.

I was just going through what old BB stuff I have.

Back on the topic of the thread. I always found it cringeworthy when they had them come up with a song or a dance. Then when the housemates did it themselves was worse because you knew some of them thought it was actually really good and they'd somehow get a career out of it.

Haha sorry! Be thankful I didn't post the unblurred version.

I was just going through what old BB stuff I have.

Back on the topic of the thread. I always found it cringeworthy when they had them come up with a song or a dance. Then when the housemates did it themselves was worse because you knew some of them thought it was actually really good and they'd somehow get a career out of it.
Yes, spare us all Terrence's unblurred bits. Not enough bleach in the world for that.

So you didn't run out and buy the 12" dance mix of Oats a la Layla???

Back