Skip to main content

Most cringe-worthy moment in Big Brother Australia?

Sonja entering the house in BB2014 as part of the "Housemates freeze" task (Feels when its still on the Daily Fail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tv...B-house-teases-housemates-surprise-visit.html). Sonja's entrance dance in the BB2014 Launch. Sonja's Jigglypuff dress from the BBAU2014 Launch. Basically, Sonja in BB2014.

Special mention to Mike Goldman and Michael from BBAU2012 hosting the Showdown in BBAU2013.

George grabbing the mic on his entrance interview in BBAU2012

George accidentally calling Layla, Ava.

Prisus, in hindsight, she's fucking Hindu ffs.

Gemma in BBAU2014 getting angry at Lisa

AND OMG SKYE. Basically anything she did, bless her.

nhT2OSK.gif

Anytime Gretel flipped the bitch switch on HM's she didn't like...
I didn't really mind it since a lot of them deserved it. Though there were a couple of instances where it wasn't called for.

I didn't really mind it since a lot of them deserved it. Though there were a couple of instances where it wasn't called for.

No one “deserves” it... We’ve been having a bit of a debate in the April fools thread about it...

whatever that pop group task was in 2014.
between possibly the worst-written lyrics ever, Jason's delusion that he should be the male lead, and the really awk rap bridge hammed in by Leo... I honestly had to switch channels whenever it came on to save myself the embarrassment.

Most cringeworthy for me is a tie between Terri being set up to win in S8, and all three seasons on Nine.

whatever that pop group task was in 2014.
between possibly the worst-written lyrics ever, Jason's delusion that he should be the male lead, and the really awk rap bridge hammed in by Leo... I honestly had to switch channels whenever it came on to save myself the embarrassment.
That being said though, their song was catchy as fuck

when sonia went into the house. that was awkward. she never did seem a natural at the hosting.

Pretty much any time she was on screen was incredibly awkward to watch... On paper she looked like a great host with tons of personality it’s really too bad that she never really found her footing...

Pretty much any time she was on screen was incredibly awkward to watch... On paper she looked like a great host with tons of personality it’s really too bad that she never really found her footing...
She was never as bad as Brian Dowling though. Why BBUK ran with him I will never understand. He was terrible. Deer in the headlights.

She was never as bad as Brian Dowling though. Why BBUK ran with him I will never understand. He was terrible. Deer in the headlights.

I'd take Brian over Sonia any day... That said Brian would have made a better presenter on BBOTS and Emma should have succeeded Davina...

Cant even remember his name....Jamie??? perhaps. I think he won his year.
His poetry.

Back