Skip to main content

More Housemates then ever before...

BB101

2013 House >>>
The week the housemates went into lockdown, it was advertised that there were more housemates then ever before
image.jpg
But this year, counting all 4 intruders, there are a total of 20 housemates. There have more then 20 housemates more than once. image.jpg
Was this a mistake? Or did the producers just hope that no one would realise, and that is somebody did, that they wouldn't care, or are there more housemates to come?

Behind bb has an article on the front page mentioning a second set of intruders...

:)

Have there ever been more than 16 initial HMs? Or 17 if you can't the sugars sisters as 2 people.

Anyone without a wide screen monitor might miss out as the numbers increase the width of the website will increase - speculation

lol i kept reading the title of this thread and have been fighting myself not to come in and correct it.....it has to be the most frustrating grammatical error ever and so damn common

The ads where fake and it was mentioned in a show that it was fake.

When those ads aired housemates where not in lockdown.

The ads were to give the sence that if the housemates thought it is gonna be easy to think again.

Trust me the last thing you want to see before going into the house is an ad saying more housemates than ever before.

The ads were to give the sence that if the housemates thought it is gonna be easy to think again.

Trust me the last thing you want to see before going into the house is an ad saying more housemates than ever before.

so false advertising is ok to purposely trick people.......?

Maybe channel 9 is only counting last year's HMs?

Sounds like something they'd do. Is there more than last year?

but there hasn't been more housemates than ever before. the weekly task is under 36 hours long, and even if they lose it, they get special dinners 5 nights per week not to mention regular extras like music, ice cream, etc etc, and BB has once again proven toothless, failing to enforce any sort of standard around the rules, whether it's nominations talk or listening to his instructions.

frankly, it looks like this crew has had the easiest time EVER in the house

not that I particularly care about the ad in question - it's just a shit defense, goon

I guess this is why none of the "exciting twists" that have been announced have actually been exciting too. Housemates might have seen the ads beamed into the sky.

More intruders BORRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

They do this every season. Oh crap, we just lost Tully. Throw some intruders at it!

That ad was a fake ad? wow... I do not remember that being explained. I'm not saying it wasn't, I just can't remember. Was it at the launch episode [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION]?

It definitely continued on right to the launch. I even remember the ad being part of the launch.

lol i kept reading the title of this thread and have been fighting myself not to come in and correct it.....it has to be the most frustrating grammatical error ever and so damn common
Lol sorry! I always confuse then and than! [MENTION=3171]babyblueeyes[/MENTION]

They still need 5 more housemates for there to be more than ever before.

Back