Skip to main content

MONTY PYTHON

ROFL.....MINISTRY OF SILLY WALKS. You think the walks can't possibly get any sillier and they just keep smashing it.

Next video: "Shut your festering gob, you tit. Don't give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings. Your type makes me puke. You vacuous, malodorous pervert" (like something our resident Vulcan @Spock would say?)

"But I came in here for an Argument!"

"Oh, I'm sorry this is 'Abuse'. You want 12A next door for Arguments".

These days, we have forums providing all of this type of entertainment and more!
Aren't we lucky :smuggrin:

200.gif

Have always wondered how many stimulants went into its production or whether it was just too much coconut milk.

...why... we were so poor that.. I could only afford two dots after the word 'that' in this sentence... cheers.

Yeah, I find it impossible not to laugh every time. LOL...the faces and taunting... Biggus Dickus and Incontinentia Buttocks. Brilliantly silly.

...'The Peoples Front of Judea'... um no...wait a minute... 'The Popular Judean Front'... no no... that's not it... 'The National Popular Front of Judea'... aw stuffit!... watch the clip anyway... "splitter!"... I love it!... lol!... cheers.

Back