Skip to main content

Mike Goldman to host online spin off The Big Bro Show

What are peoples thoughts on Mike goldy.
Funny? Passe? A relic? Relevant still?

No doubt. If we ignore alleged past behaviour of really blurring the line between commentating and actual participating with ex housemates.

I think he is nice. And a good fellow. Refuse to believe the scuttlebut rumours about him.

Mike's been strangely quiet the last couple days...

No sign of episode 1, either.

Mike's been strangely quiet the last couple days...

No sign of episode 1, either.
He and Reggie watched the show together last night and they showed a tiny snippet on the elder sibling show. Apparently will show more and Mike will use some in his show. I guess his show will be each Wednesday.

Yeah.. I went looking for Mike's 1st show earlier and no sightings.
I think Mike is a decent chap, least I hope so. He was excellent value to BB in the halcyon years of BB

Thankfully it isn't anything like Channel 9's LiTtLe SiSteR bLoG
Lucky you. You seem to have forgotten that Little Sister also got her own show during BB2012 - which replaced Confidential at some point towards the end of the run.

Lucky you. You seem to have forgotten that Little Sister also got her own show during BB2012 - which replaced Confidential at some point towards the end of the run.
I didn't forget. Just chose not to make mention of the unspeakable. ;)

Oh, here's the correct thread! I liked it. I am cross about 7 not including him in the main production, and not putting his recap on 7plus.

Oh, here's the correct thread! I liked it. I am cross about 7 not including him in the main production, and not putting his recap on 7plus.
They would have to pay him more for more involvement. Cheaper to get Sonia to do it all.

Back