Skip to main content

Michael's KREW... respect women highly

zuiko

Engorged Member
Michael has interesting friends. On one of his public Internet photo collections MICHAEL himself has captioned this one as:

"infectin bitches since 02'"

Not only is this worrying and weird, but it goes against any anti-AIDS message out there and shows Michael's mentality and those of his "krew".

Anyone who lets this cretin win should seriously consider themselves as supporting this sort of idiotic idea.

12+-+1

For those who have sharp eyes, you'll also notice Michael is wearing a "Krispy Kreme" belt buckle. This guy is really into healthy food and doesn't mind wearing the labels of his favourite fast food giants on him.

Michael has interesting friends. On one of his public Internet photo collections MICHAEL himself has captioned this one as:

Gotta admit it's a catchy title, I like.
The aspect of aids and it's 'krew' meh-- not so much.

I also just took noticed of your signature... Wickedly sweet.

12+-+1

OMggg he looks so hot there lol. That's so weird. I love him now.

In the final vote I will be voting anyone but Michael just because he thinks he is above everyone else and is entitled to win more then any of the so called meepers (people to nominate). :rolleyes:

Good to see he went through his gangsta phase without some sanctimonious old fart having a go at him.

Loving how quite a few members are posting about how good looking the 'younger' version of Michael is. Lol!!!

Not only is this worrying and weird, but it goes against any anti-AIDS message out there and shows Michael's mentality and those of his "krew".

Anyone who lets this cretin win should seriously consider themselves as supporting this sort of idiotic idea.

For those who have sharp eyes, you'll also notice Michael is wearing a "Krispy Kreme" belt buckle. This guy is really into healthy food and doesn't mind wearing the labels of his favourite fast food giants on him.

I am not sure who the loser is here.

The one who obviously overlooked his privacy settings and inadvertently features in all the private photos displaying both moments of joy and shame, and is pictured with various friends, hot girlfriend and loved ones, or the one who spent his Tuesday evening alone searching and fossicking for photos on the internet to upload to a bunch of people he doesn't know, who coincidently value their own personal anonymity to the point they don't even use real names.

You must love the fact that the BB Season is the one time of the year you can actually stalk people legally.

Shine on you crazy diamond.

He was soooo handsome here.

I am assuming it's Aiden's crew? Every Aiden I know is NN'd Aids, like Aids car, Aids house... but they've just picked up on the 'AIDS KREW' and made a joke out of it.

Meh.

Good to see he went through his gangsta phase without some sanctimonious old fart having a go at him.

Lol.

26 now, and that was 10 years ago, so about 16?

ROFL!!!

After viewing that image did you suddenly feel an urge to infect yourself with AIDS and start having unprotected anal sex with as many women as possible?

I'm not even a fan of Michael but the lengths that some people go to in order to criticise him are just ridiculous! I find this very odd considering he has done so many dodgy things that you could legitimately criticise him for, but instead everyone apparently prefers to focus on his hair, his alleged lack of hygiene and his pro-AIDS attitude. :rolleyes:

That's right, a vote for Michael is a vote for AIDS. :rolleyes:

12+-+1

That has got to be the most ridiculous attempt at social character assassination in history!! LOL. Man you really need to grow a brain. You're trashing him bc he wears a Krispy Kreme belt buckle? LMAO!! They are just a bunch of kids having fun.

BTW, look at your signature b4 you start throwing stones at others! Let me guess; I bet you love Estelle? You seem to have the right amount of common sense and lack of common decency to fit right in with the Stellards ;D

Re the Krispy Kreme badge: Michael cracks me up that way - he regards most forms of exercise as the solace of stupidity, unlike his declared and self-evident love of Sponser-Fried chicken, but keeps making comments about how fat he is, and how unattractive that is. If Layla was as consistently calling herself fat while lolling around eating high-fat junk foods, Micheal would be the first to offer that up as an example of how thick she is.

I gotta say, all these photos you are putting up are actually turning my opinion on him around and he might be my favourite again. I liked him at the start, then I started to dislike him because I thought he was acting up just for the cameras but after seeing these photos he does seem to just be a fun guy who stuffs around a lot.

I don't have Facebook or twitter so I wouldn't have seen them otherwise, and this shitty heavily edited show isn't giving us much of their true characters. How many of the other housemates have public profiles on the facebook and twitter?

I do find it a bit odd that he calls himself ugly or unattractive, yet we now have evidence of his good looking 7 year ex girlfriend. And why would he care if his long hair got him attention from girls if he had a long term gf and a pretty cute one at that? It does seem weird.. And the KFC tattoos. His Instagram shows him getting the thigh ones shortly before going into the house, but not sure about the KFC foot one. It's starting to look like a character reinvention of lady gaga magnitude.

Back