Skip to main content

Michael's feeling toward Estelle?

I just read something so creepy at the BB official website :
Michael is having a chat with BEN about his feelings toward Estelle.
BEN doesn't get the whole Estelle thing so DO I????:confused::confused::confused:
Can anyone explain what's actually going on???

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1061343&showcomments=true

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1061351&showcomments=true

Oh that's easy. Estelle is the most saved hm of all time. Therefore the public love her. Michael had aligned himself with "the popular group" who have fallen off their perches with a mighty thud. Did you see Michaels reaction when Stacey got booted? Head in hands and in shock. He chose the wrong team and he now knows it so he's making a strategic move to hook up with Estelle to popularise himself. I don't for a second believe that he's changed his opinion of her but he has changed his strategy and Estelle is part of that strategy. There will be goo goo eyes and a lovesick michael by the end of the week. He's playing the tortured soul about his change of heart but all calculated and carefully played out. And obvious.

I don't care who wins as long as it isnt Michael Ben or Zoe.

Oh that's easy. Estelle is the most saved hm of all time. Therefore the public love her. Michael had aligned himself with "the popular group" who have fallen off their perches with a mighty thud. Did you see Michaels reaction when Stacey got booted? Head in hands and in shock. He chose the wrong team and he now knows it so he's making a strategic move to hook up with Estelle to popularise himself. I don't for a second believe that he's changed his opinion of her but he has changed his strategy and Estelle is part of that strategy. There will be goo goo eyes and a lovesick michael by the end of the week. He's playing the tortured soul about his change of heart but all calculated and carefully played out. And obvious.

Yeah too right ! You are right! but this is just going to get weird though,Michael will get his butt kicked out sooner than he thought.:rolleyes::eek:

I was on team Michael before all this Estelle thingy,just can't believe that he will pulled out such trick to get himself $250,000!!

Michael is one of the most calculating demonic evil game players BB has ever seen.

His undoing is his conversation with Ben in Captains Quarters about how it's obvious now, that Australia is saving Estelle because they are all bulling her.

Que later that day: Michael telling people what a beautiful innocent person Estelle is. And the MIchael Estelle romance begins. I would hope MIchael is so transparent that even airhead teengirl voters can see through him.

Michael is one of the most calculating demonic evil game players BB has ever seen.
Agree he has tried to be calculating and strategic. His problem is that Big Brother is structured so that being strategic doesnt help. You could say Stacey was strategic by being in a group and avoiding being nominated but first time up and she is gone. Estelle has been unstrategic and could now win. The housemates strategy only affects the order the get nominated in not who wins. So Michaels strategy is all counter-productive.

Michael is playing Survivor instead of Big Brother.

His undoing is his conversation with Ben in Captains Quarters about how it's obvious now, that Australia is saving Estelle because they are all bulling her.

Que later that day: Michael telling people what a beautiful innocent person Estelle is. And the MIchael Estelle romance begins. I would hope MIchael is so transparent that even airhead teengirl voters can see through him.

LOL it took him 78 days!!! to expose the real him The shitty thing is that I can't undo my votes for him!! He fooled many people!!! included ME! LOL Now I feel like a fool :rolleyes:

He's playing with fire. If he does that he'll lose some of his own fan base for being a hypocrite in a hope to win over some of the Estelle fan base to keep him in the final 3. If he does it he'll lose votes overall. Estelle's fans don't seem to the type to forgive and forget.

Plus, who knows, she might just be waiting for his move so she can shut him down over his nomination she heard. She can afford to get a strike but he can't.

never liked him. always wanted Bradley Michael and Zoe to go, still waiting for two of them

I'm not a Michael fan, and I'd rather see Estelle win; but is it such a bad thing that he's playing strategically? $250,000 for generating an insincere showmance for the last two weeks of the competition could be a good plan. ‘Big Brother’ is a game, and they all signed up for it, if Michael can pull off a move to earn the cash, then he did well; however I agree that it is 'too little, too late' and will not pull him across the line.

I'm not a Michael fan, and I'd rather see Estelle win; but is it such a bad thing that he's playing strategically? $250,000 for generating an insincere showmance for the last two weeks of the competition could be a good plan. ‘Big Brother’ is a game, and they all signed up for it, if Michael can pull off a move to earn the cash, then he did well; however I agree that it is 'too little, too late' and will not pull him across the line.

It's not a bad thing strategically. Not very nice to use Estelle like that but I don't think she's emotionally invested anyway. I think she's just happy to have someone to talk too. I think what annoys me the most is that he's said all the way through that he's not playing a strategic game and it's so obvious that he is and has been since day one. Blind Freddy could see it. I'm preferring Sam at the moment, he's in there to win, he admits it an he happily discusses it. You have to respect that. I think that's part of the problem with a lot of smart people like Michael, they underestimate the ability of regular people to see things the smart people assume they can't. I'll bet that the other hm's have worked it out too.

Michael is strategic, but I am not sure if he is totally in control of this.
Estelle has definitely been flirting with him and Sam since Monday last - after pretty much ignoring them up until now. Sam takes the attention very easy, but he is probably well used to girls flirting with him, and as aware of how you can use your lovely body to win $250,000 as Estelle could be.

Micheal though, is one of those plump men's men who are hyper critical of girls - none of them are good enough for him, none of them are worth a second look from him - until one of the hot girls strokes his love handles under the blanket, and then he is obsessed with her, even though he is as clear on her faults as he ever was, and openly admitting that his head is telling him 'get rid of her' while tacitly showing that his body is going 'please, please, touch me again, pleese' and he just can't admit he is totally horny and is annoyed that he can't stop thinking about her. Pathetic, but not exactly limited to just 2% of hyper-critical and not especially attractive men.

Back