1468949-max565x318.jpg

1468938-max565x318.jpg

1468997-max565x318.jpg

1468956-max565x318.jpg

1469010-max565x318.jpg

1468979-max565x318.jpg

1468974-max565x318.jpg

1468981-max565x318.jpg

The graffiti is actually an ad for a sponsor of bb. The garden is still very very small, but other than that I kinda like the house.

According the rules, housemates are allowed to only speak finnish except when there's an exchange-hm, when even English is allowed. So I'm quite sure there will be a swap with another country. And when I say I hope it's Australia, I know I'm not the only one. The distance is a bit long tho. Any signs of swap in down under?

And here are the HMs.

1467617.jpg

Milla, 25. She's actually an actor hired by BB.
1456943.jpg

Jouko, 26.
1466073.jpg

Markus, 25.
1456951.jpg

Tommi, 24.
1456950.jpg

Tomi, 23.
1456946.jpg

Pia, 31
1456942.jpg

Jonna I., 27
1465890.jpg

Leina, 25
1456937.jpg

Iida, 27.
1456941.jpg

Jonna A., 21.
1456948.jpg

Tea, 19.
1456947.jpg

Sarah, 20.
1456940.jpg

Johanna, 24.
1456939.jpg

Janita, 19.
1456944.jpg

Katarina, 26.
1465887.jpg

Ira, 38.
1456936.jpg

Anne, 31.
1456949.jpg

Teija, 46.
1456938.jpg

Irina, 42.

Last edited by a moderator:
15 women and 4 guys??

The house looks good, but too white and sterile for my liking.

There is supposed to be a reveal of a second BB house in our Sunday show, but i believe it's just a trick

Yeah, 15 women (of whom one is an actor with an earpiece) and 4 guys so far. Today, BB announced that 3 women will be evicted next sunday. I guess that more men will enter then...

Also today, BB told the HM's that as there are so many women and so little men, the women will have to do all the housework, like washing dishes and so on. Also, women will have to serve the food for men to the table. Not liking this. :/

We've also stolen the talking fish from you guys. There's an aquarium in the bathroom. For some reason, BB decided to reveal this for all the housemates yesterday. But let's hope he'll come up with good tasks nonetheless.

19 HMs is way too many people to get to know in a week for an eviction. It's not enough time for audiences to care who goes.

Didn't Finland have the fish last year (or that might have been Israel actually and you had something else).

Not too keen on the house - a bit sterile IMO. I guess the exchange rule is just standard in Finland now - you've had a few over the years. Can't see Australia swapping with you now - I guess the closest BB running to Australia is Columbia, which began last week.

Didn't Finland have the fish last year (or that might have been Israel actually and you had something else).

Not too keen on the house - a bit sterile IMO. I guess the exchange rule is just standard in Finland now - you've had a few over the years. Can't see Australia swapping with you now - I guess the closest BB running to Australia is Columbia, which began last week.

Wasn't it a bird house?

As for the house it's not the worst I've seen but all the white gives it a very sterile look... It's certainly not a house I'd enjoy living in...

We had a bird house two years ago.

I still don't know why they revealed the fish for all at once instead of giving secret tasks one at a time...Fish hasn't talked since its first appearance on day 1.

It's been quite a boring beginning so far. The "actress" left the house yesterday. I guess it was too hard of a task for her, which is completely understandable, as she wasn't an educated actress but a journalist for a tabloid magazine. Big Brother gave her instructions to the earpiece so that she would do and say everything absurd. Well of course, when at times she wasn't on a task she was very quiet, the other housemates began to suspect that she had some secret task. But there were some good moments as well.

Other than that, there's been a couple of parties and a weekly task, which was quite poor in my opinion. BB played sounds and girls had to do different things to these sounds, like changing shirts with one another, crawling to the room next door etc. Guys acted as referees in this. This year, there's no betting of weekly budget. Instead, BB decides if the HMs win gold, silver or bronze. Gold being a week of luxury, bronze week of misery and silver something inbetween.

The triple eviction tomorrow will be a fake one, has been told. Housemates nominated yesterday, but even the noms were fake. Tomorrow, in the eviction show, they will be told some number of housemates who received most nomination points, and housemates will have to vote to evict in front of each other. And three with most votes will get fake-evicted. Apparently, as the noms were fake as well, Big Brother will decide who will be up for this public eviction made by housemates. What will happen to these three remains unknown at this point.

Sounds very complicated for something that just kicked off. What happened to actually watching people interact naturally?

How are people responding to it? What are the ratings like?

Has the sexual divide provided any entertainment? I know when bbuk did it i liked it at first but quickly grew to despise it. This might have been the disgusting ville people that season though!

It has received quite a mixed reception I think. Ratings for kick off were okay. I guess ratings for other shows that aired last week will be published tomorrow. Of course, the production team has been hyping the amount of visitors on official page and so on, but that happens every year. Sadly, they never give out information of how many have bought live feed. But at least we still have it, the trend around the world seems to be the opposite.

I don't see that the male-female imbalance has been in any way entertaining. Especially when it's been made so that girls have to do everything. It's not nice to watch 4 guys doing nothing. Today began our second weekly task, "a bull in a china shop." Bull being an elephant though as the saying has an elephant in finnish language. And once again, only girls have to wear their fat suits and be careful when moving in the house where BB has placed easily falling items. Guys can just chill. But the guys have started to express their frustration themselves also, so it's not just me.

Then the fake eviction that took place in the house yesterday. BB put five girls up for eviction and housemates had to publicly evict three of those. Sarah, Iida and Johanna got evicted...to the task area where a camper was waiting for them.

1474803-max565x318.jpg

1475230-max565x318.jpg

This will now be their home for a few days. Big Brother will provide them with food, drinks and videos from the actual house. Even videos from the fake-noms last week has been shown to them. Our eviction show host told yesterday that the girls will enter back to the main house right before nominations this week. These nominations will be real, but they'll have to nominate in front of each other. Also, these three girls will be given additional points to nominate with. Of course, they'll have to be very quiet, because the task area is right next to the main house. So if they're too loud they could get caught, which big brother told them not to.

So far it's been okay to watch, but just okay. I think BB should let them try to resolve some things by themselves instead of deciding everything. This fake eviction last night, was actually pretty amusing to watch, but after that the trio in the van has been as interesting as the guys who do nothing. Also in the house rules, every kind of games and plays are prohibited. So no spin the bottle this year, or anything else. In fact, when BB doesn't give them a task, they're actually not allowed to do anything.

But I'm confident, we haven't seen all. ;)

Oh, and please let me know if you're interested in BBFIN at all. It does take some time to make these posts when english isn't my first language. Also, I will be working away from home for the next 10 days (I'm working 10 days on - 10 days off system), so won't be able to update you (as much), but maybe my fellow Finns will do that. I know there are few in this forum.

But if there's interest in our version of this best format in the world, I promise to keep you updated as long as I've got interest in it myself. :)

These types of posts have been lacking in the international forums for some time... I enjoying reading about the non-english BB's...

BTW these titles are horrible! It's also rather weird that they've returned to a modified version of the standard text based BB logo after a few years experimenting with the eye logo. They also seem to have standardized the theme song after it had previously been changed with every year.

[youtubevid]f1Soy9ce3oc[/youtubevid]

Last edited:
Sounds very complicated for something that just kicked off. What happened to actually watching people interact naturally?

BBUK actually aired in Finland for some time before they launched their own version. Although I'm not sure when it started I'm not sure the Finish people were ever exposed to the simpler days of BB before the OTT twists took over the format.

BTW these titles are horrible!

That is bizarre! The idea was kinda interesting but they didn't take it anywhere. I would get quickly annoyed seeing those mice at the top of each episode.

Oh, and please let me know if you're interested in BBFIN at all. It does take some time to make these posts when english isn't my first language. Also, I will be working away from home for the next 10 days (I'm working 10 days on - 10 days off system), so won't be able to update you (as much), but maybe my fellow Finns will do that. I know there are few in this forum.

But if there's interest in our version of this best format in the world, I promise to keep you updated as long as I've got interest in it myself. :)

Definitely interested in hearing more. I can wait :)

These types of posts have been lacking in the international forums for some time... I enjoying reading about the non-english BB's...

BTW these titles are horrible! It's also rather weird that they've returned to a modified version of the standard text based BB logo after a few years experimenting with the eye logo. They also seem to have standardized the theme song after it had previously been changed with every year.

[youtubevid]f1Soy9ce3oc[/youtubevid]
They're so bland and normal compared to what we usually get from Finland.

Back