Skip to main content

Mavis Beacon Depreciation Thread

MADONNA

Scalp collector
Bitch
c3ed7b23.gif

@Mavis Beacon

I think Mavis Beacon is awesome :thumbsup:

Funny as all hell and writes killer posts.:D Love her wittiness.

Reactions: Mav
Sticks and stones whores (except for groover) I'm impervious to your hurtful barbs because I'm Mavis BEacon and that makes me better than you.

Okay well I have to go and trim my lady garden, I'm getting 'Ctrl' shaved into it for the photo shoot for the box-art (lol, 'box' art) for my new upcoming deportment program 'Deportment Made Easy for Young Women and Effeminate Gays (not that there's anything wrong with that)', so I guess the former rules you out Vadge.

I'll make it up to you though and have the young lady in hair and make up who's sculpting my no-no do up an 'Esc' key stencil for your nasty old gusset yak.

Toodles bitches.

Me - being incredible..gif

Sticks and stones whores (except for groover) I'm impervious to your hurtful barbs because I'm Mavis BEacon and that makes me better than you.

Okay well I have to go and trim my lady garden, I'm getting 'Ctrl' shaved into it for the photo shoot for the box-art (lol, 'box' art) for my new upcoming deportment program 'Deportment Made Easy for Young Women and Effeminate Gays (not that there's anything wrong with that)', so I guess the former rules you out Vadge.

I'll make it up to you though and have the young lady in hair and make up who's sculpting my no-no do up an 'Esc' key stencil for your nasty old gusset yak.

Toodles bitches.

View attachment 47328
More like: Mavis be a con-women

Back