Skip to main content

Masterchef 2021

I love taste tests, in the heat of the moment the simplest things can trip them up.
Glad boiler maker guy was able to turn it around...I think I like him.

Did everyone watch BB last night 😅

I'll need to watch Masterchef at some stage today.

I loved Massimos version, lots and lots of cheeses
My son loves Mac & cheese, very interested in different versions

I hate 7s BB ....difficult to watch v difficult to not watch....the affection for BB lingers
But, cannot watch that shit without fast forward
And 4 year olds trump everything😀

I loved Massimos version, lots and lots of cheeses
My son loves Mac & cheese, very interested in different versions

I hate 7s BB ....difficult to watch v difficult to not watch....the affection for BB lingers
But, cannot watch that shit without fast forward
And 4 year olds trump everything😀
Massimo's mac and cheese recipe is up on 10Play along with some of the contestants. Andy's mac and cheese is there too and is also worth a look, I believe.

I think I like Pete and Therese at this stage...rather unassuming and just get on with the job.

Reactions: kxk
Massimo's mac and cheese recipe is up on 10Play along with some of the contestants. Andy's mac and cheese is there too and is also worth a look, I believe.

I think I like Pete and Therese at this stage...rather unassuming and just get on with the job.
I'm going to have to make a couple of those mac and cheese. Really good.

Last night's episode was great all round. It must have been hard to judge them as they were all great dishes.
Yay for the tattoo man (Pete?) He was worried about it, but again, another perfect dish.

Thank goodness that wasn't an elimination round, that would have been so hard to find a bad one and justify sending someone home.

I love Heston
And what was the best ever lasagne last night please @February ?
That is a hard one to answer. It was totally different. Try googling it to see if the actual recipe is out there.
Sorry I can't be more helpful on that.

Reactions: kxk
Thanks Feb
I will just have to watch it on catch up
Vegemite is definitely the most difficult, could you do salty/sweet?

Back