Skip to main content

Masterchef 2021

So many good cooks! Shame for those that missed out but good luck to the ones who got an apron. Looking forward to the competition to start in earnest now.

Hope the cooky guy from adds makes it
Con I think his name is
His utterly perfect quote makes him a winner
Judges...concerned about his weird efforts
“Can anything go wrong”
Con, “nah, it’s just food”
This should be engraved on every single cooking show

LOL! Yes I think Conor was his name. I saw the ad for that bloke and thought it's better and funnier than any of the Big Brother Promo's channel 7 has done in 2 seasons! lol

He looks like a prepared chef alright, I reckon he can remove that funny looking long ear ring and whisk an egg to perfection with it and put it back on without anyone knowing! lol ;)

Connor looks like the Nightrider from Mad Max

The Night...rider... (remember his name when you look up at the stars at night...)

images

Connor -->
tpncp-MC1321ID58F-thumbnail-30_0.jpg

Some amazing cooking again tonight...a few fails but overall a great job. I don't have any favourites yet as I'm still trying to work out who they all are.

I was disappointed that the opening sequence just used clips from filming rather than the usual performed ‘moments’.

I wish some of these people would come and cook for me! BUT I'd want them to clean up after themselves (unlike their MC experience). I keep my cooking utensils to a minimum...they use every pot, pan and appliance available...I know they have time restraints and so they have to multi-task but I'd hate to have to do their dishes!

I was disappointed that the opening sequence just used clips from filming rather than the usual performed ‘moments’.

Yes I noticed this tonight also, but hey at the end of the day at least they still have an intro with music. Can't say the same for BB on channel 7 sadly.

Just remembered I heard both radio advertisements on the radio today while driving and in the same ad slot I first heard an ad for Masterchef and the voice of some guy cooking "strange chicken"...lol. Anyway about 10 seconds later was an ad for Big Brother on channel 7, and now i'm being completely honest in saying that I could actually hear the ad for Masterchef loud and clear in the car with some background noise. When I was listening to the Big Brother ad it was like "what are you trying to say mate???" I could barely make out anything of that new annoying "BB" voice that Channel 7 is using in the car at all. Seriously channel 7 and BB need a revamp of their advertising department.

Last edited:
Back