Skip to main content

Masterchef 2021

I'm not going to see the end of this tonight. I'll need to save the last bit until tomorrow morning. I'll be back!

So I've picked this up from about 9.10 and I'm not sure that I will bother watching it from the start because I'm pissed off with the way they've dragged this out. Having the GF over two nights detracts from the excitement and importance of a finale imo.

It was a very long and drawn out (second) finale.
There's just no need to have us (and the poor people on the balcony) endure a 5 hour cook for 2 piddly little dishes, even edited down it almost killed me,
Happy for the winner though.

I find the MC finales always leave me a bit cold...I much prefer (dare I say it?) the 'journey' haha! That's not taking anything away from the winners it's just that I don't find the finales as engaging as the daily shows. BUT to drag out the finale over two nights and for nearly four hours was more than I could take.

I feel incomplete as a human being if I dont audition for a reality show.
How on earth can i ever embark upon a journey otherwise?

That scoring was a bit suss!
All of them scorning Kishwar 8/10
Pete 9/10
Justin 10/10
Shouldn't the numbers be a bit jumbled up?
Anyhoo, we have a winner and I think at the end of the day they were all winners.

EDIT - it's still going!
And now the scores are jumbling up!
Yay, it's finally over! They certainly dragged that out!
And, Justin's speech was lovely. What a nice man. In fact they were all nice people this year. Very heart warming.

Last edited:
Back