Skip to main content

Masterchef 2020

How strange, that Reece is a huge Katy Perry fan & is in the immunity challenge & she turns up. end sarcasm.

Ben and Laura showed up again in the boring old masterclass, but who knows what order these things are recorded in.

Katy Perry is a bit too extra.

Pretty sure masterclass is filmed a day after someone is booted.

Amina wasn't at the class. I wondered whether they would have cooked up all that pork in front of her had she styaed.

You don’t need to spoiler hide winner prospect
I don’t follow this show but I know from watching the winner in adds/promos surely the winner is clear?

You don’t need to spoiler hide winner prospect
I don’t follow this show but I know from watching the winner in adds/promos surely the winner is clear?

The supposed winner is not featured in the promos that much.

Enough sublime moments to make it pretty obvious, it looks like a 2 horse race from promos and adds
With tiny bits I catch passing by channel surfing
I watched almost a whole show last night, lol.....because left for 30mins for something more interesting, came back ,
all I missed was judges eating.....30mins of eating, blimey
From a non viewer it seems to be a competition between
Calm/cool collected methodical perfectionist artist V cooky/frantic bewildering messy instinctive perfectionist

Ben dismissed with one line.

If they are going to do the "one of these is going" thing then at least make it a night when it isn't the obvious one.

Non-shock #2 - Tessa decides to back herself, just for a change.

Yes, almost absurdly brief mention of Ben leaving. And a pretty weak pretense of the competitors not knowing about it.

Catching up.
Katy Perry?
Umm ok.
That was just uncomfortably surreal.
I like surreal.
Not pointless displaced surreal.

Back