Skip to main content

Masterchef 2020

So the judges are basically saying Sarah won't win immunity if she only uses the leaves of the root vegetables. It's an easy fix though - I'd just shave thin slices of the roots and deep fry them to use as a crispy garnish for the fish. Delicious topping and it won't take much time at all.

So if Hayden gets called out for serving corn chips straight out of the packet does Laura get the same for serving tofu straight out of the packet?

The dishes tonight are a letdown from last nights'. I think id go for Jess' though.

Yep such a letdown. You could tell the judges were really impressed last night, but today they're just being as polite as possible and the best compliments they can give even to the winning dish is that it's quite nice, lol.

I keep thinking of opening a bag of crisps, but it's not going to happen!, one more wine and then bed!

Can't beat a good curry and poppodom
Eta ... ooh maybe you can. Not a good dish. Maybe too cocky!

I liked the look of Sarah T's fried chicken and Tracy's crispy potato skins in the crunchy challenge. I think maybe I prefer dishes that evoke a more visceral appetite. Reynold's dishes are always so pretty but somehow they don't make me hungry...

Back