Skip to main content

Masterchef 2020

Potato cakes with TARAMA?
Oh no, I thought we'd avoided her.
415BB2F000000578-4595678-Caught_the_bug_Judge_favourite_Tamara_seemed_to_acquire_Arum_s_d-m-85_1497271102789.jpg

...it gets me on how the judges are able to fit all that food in... they must go to the toilet every 5 minutes for a dump or whatever... cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: Kaz
So all that to save one person? Hardly worth the effort.

Yes, what a terrible 'twist'.
Congratulations winning team, you won! Except you didn't, because you have to cook again and only one of you is safe really.
I mean c'mon, I'm not even biased as most of the people I don't like were on the 'winning' team and I'd be happy to see them not safe (Tessa, Sarah, Rose), but that's not even fair.

I guess the immunity challenge against a young professional was scrapped because many of the contestants would be in that bracket themselves.

But if getting rid of the immunity challenges means introducing an almost pointless challenge then they really need to think a little harder.

I guess the immunity challenge against a young professional was scrapped because many of the contestants would be in that bracket themselves.

But if getting rid of the immunity challenges means introducing an almost pointless challenge then they really need to think a little harder.

I think the standard Immunity challenges were scrapped because 7/10 times they were pointless. If there was no pin won then the episode really didn't impact anything in future.

I do not like that contestant's bad attitude.
I have eaten at his restaurant when he and his wife (also a masterchef contestant) ran one in melbourne though.... head to toe cooking was the speciality, and the pork we had was delicious.

I do not like that contestant's bad attitude.

Badenoch explained that the ‘favourites’ are Reynold Poernomo, Poh Ling Yeo, Laura Sharrad and Hayden Quinn. “They’re obviously those crowd favourites who get the ratings which is what it’s all about at the end of the day,” he told news.com.au.

I'm guessing he doesn't go far.

His not-my-responsibility attitude doesn't help him.

...evenin’ all...I said it last night that Poh is not very good under pressure... from the look of tonight’s promo it looks like she cracks under pressure yet again... she’s disappointing me so far... cheers.

...Khann is getting so much airtime on last night’s and tonight’s shows... I‘m guessing that he goes out quite soon... cheers.

...yes!... piss off and stop talking to him... let him cook... he’s on a time limit ffs!... cheers.

Back