Skip to main content

Masterchef 2020

Woman judge in red was a bit over dressed for the show... All you could see of her is this RED!!!!! blob in that dress.

It'll be interesting to see how fat the judges all get over the series

We all know Gary, George and Matt... especially Matt, put on weight over the course of a series.
God knows how they sampled all those meals tonight.

Dani did well, I never had anything against her, it was just her lego-hair that made her identifiable,

I didn't like Tessa at all last season, and I don't think much has changed judging by the sour looks she was giving when other people were praised.

I'm just watching last nights episode. I wish Gordon Ramsey could replace that female, not sure I'll warm to her.
And Poh! How funny when she said what she said to Gordon. I'm loving it already!
A nice distraction to Covid 19!

...evenin’ all... so!... what’s the verdict on the new judges?... better than the sacked 3 Amigos?... cheers.

...haha!... Rose nodding her head as if she understands what she’s supposed to do in a moment... she was always so clueless in everything she did in her season lol!... cheers.

...does Sarah think she’s’Rosie the Riveter’ from World War 2 or something?... cheers.

1586857797519.jpeg

Last edited:
Evening! Let’s wait and see how big theirs egos grow over the season.

Seems like Gordon is pretty much running the show so far.

... gooday oddjob my friend... I was starting to think that I was the only one on here tonight lol!... I guess that when Gordon’s around he tends to be quite overpowering I imagine?... cheers.

...by the sounds of it a few of the have gone on to own their own Restaurants... well done them... there IS life after Masterchef afterall lol!... cheers.

Yeah they're ok, not annoying. Plus diversity is good, rather than three middle-aged white men who love to eat almost as much as the sound of their own voices.

...hey Meglos my friend... plus no lusting after the young sweet ladies from at least two of them lol!... maybe the contestants will be judged fairer this time instead of two dirty old men keeping their favourites in because they fancy them?...cheers.

Back