Skip to main content

Masterchef 2019

I think that was already made clear when they advertised that it's an all-stars season...

I think Masterchef might well have seen its day.
I saw it as last minute, desperate escalation piled on...and you might be right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering they will be blowing extra $$$ in week one, rather than later on when guest judges normally appear, I'm not convinced it isn't an added-value bonus strategy to help guarantee bums on seats ratings for sponsors and advertisers at launch.

Masterchefdelivers its highestratings for 2019, tops all key advertising demographics. Last night saw Ten's Masterchef deliver its biggest night of ratings for 2019as 752,000 metro viewers tuned in to the show. It premiered in April to 715,000 and has regularly sat between 550,000 and 650,000 metro viewers.

Mumbrella, Jun 27, 2019.

Granted no over-indulged judging egos equivalent to the three former amegos, so in a sense Gordon is carrying it.

It was satisfying to see two of the more cocky contestants in danger, and one going home.
Tessa is just not my cup of tea with her "I didn't even consider it possible I'd be in the second round".

Well technically, none of us "dug it up" as there was no 2020 thread at the time. 😆 Meglos was the first post since the 2020 thread lol.
Meglos was just testing to see if MC 2020 had left anyone unanesthetised.

Back