Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

I ended up watching the Finale (fast forwarding through most of it because of rehashing stuff/not needing to watch Heston's wankfest to closely).

1. Ben did the dumb dishes he had been doing all year until the last 2 weeks when he started doing Fish and carrots. He made a big mistake combining other vegetables with fish. Gary had only gave him the fish and carrots recipe. And Gary wasn't in his usual hiding space in the pantry to tell Ben what to do. Can you imagine if Ben won and had a monthly recipe in Delicious magazine? It would be Fish and Carrots every month

2. I'm so glad Khanh got some extra $$ and he is the one these dumbass "Chefs" should be saying would be a priviledge to have as an employee, not Ben

3. Sashi. I bawled with joy. His cute family. His giant smile. He was such a joy to watch - so positive through every challenge, backed himself completely when people were questioning his choices. Sashi will own his journey from here, and I am excited to see where it goes

I've been looking at the instagram accounts of various contestants this year - Reece and Brendan and Gina seem to have lots of things going on, cooking demonstrations and work experience and private catering.
As much as I can't stand the manipulation of the show and Gary and George, it's good to know that it helps people get a foothold in that whole industry.

Zombo - whatever, I was over croquenbushes years ago.
Maybe Channel 7 will offer him a gig........ah, I forgot about his flop series on that network, which did as badly as Hells Kitchen Australia(bet Marco now regrets he changed networks to host that turkey)

Zombo - whatever, I was over croquenbushes years ago.
Maybe Channel 7 will offer him a gig........ah, I forgot about his flop series on that network, which did as badly as Hells Kitchen Australia(bet Marco now regrets he changed networks to host that turkey)

With MC able to get people like Nigella and Gordon Ramsay, Zumbo and Marco need MC a lot more than MC needs them.

Reece today on social media announced his pop up restaurant is opening soon in Newcastle.
I really liked 2017 Ben, he actually performed better in that final than Diana, I felt like she was chosen as the winner because the 3 amigos thought she was more marketable.

Mr Stickyfingers would agree, his Masterchef nightmare would be to be locked up in a padded cell with Tamara, Big Red and Ben 2018.

and Rose and Chloe

...haha!... I would be responsible for 5 deaths I imagine lol!... mind you... watching Tamara and Big Red trying to 'out pose' each other would be hilarious to watch first for a little while though lol!... it would be a 'pose-off-a-thon' I imagine... once that had stopped entertaining me it would be Ben's running commentary and Rose and Chloe's wandering around the cells aimlessly wondering what to do next that would make me finally snap... and that would be when they start to die... and just as I'm about to do the deed I would say to each of them "and that's why it's time for you to go!"... MAUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!... cheers.

caged-beast.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

fa9.gif

Back