Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...Mark Humphries... that new host of 'Pointless' reminds me of 'Max Headroom' for some reason?... cheers.

2018-03-10-traffic-analysis-exercise-image-01.jpg
12-06-2017_7-25-07_pm.jpg
upload_2018-7-15_20-21-15.jpeg

Declan..........."I don't understand"...........a lot about the power of Gary and George to manipulate the outcome of this show is something I don't understand

Well, it kinda sucks for Sashi, he could still be where he is plus have his dish on the Vue de Monde (?sp) but that was taken away because he had the best dish??? This has to be a set up

...damn!... phone call... back soon...grrrrrrr!... cheers.

Breaking - Tamara currently phoning Mr Stickyfingers lol

...and if you EVER ring me again Tamara I will get a restraining order put on you quicker than Flash Nick from Jindavick!... the hide of her ringing me during Masterchef!... sheesh!... **slams down phone very roughly**... erm... um... I'm baaaaack!... cheers.

...so what's happening?... do I need to curse Ben for anything?... oh no... he's not in the cook-off is he?... cheers.

...with that phone call I've totally lost track of what is going on right now... is someone getting eliminated tonight?... and... did Jess win the fast through to the final?... I have no idea at the moment... cheers.

Back