Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Gary to Samira: "don't waste time"

Um, you were just wasting her time

...aaaaaaaaaaaah!... so Samira is their intended target tonight eh?... I think that I predicted Samira to be their next target yesterday from memory... then it will be Jess and progressively all the others that are not their favourites... it's so pre-ordained isn't it?... cheers.

I'm starting to feel a bit apprehensive about how this will all turn out. I've had a feeling for a few years now that the winner is pre-determined, and everyone else are just fillers. It seems that Chloe, Ben and Big Red are the chosen ones this year, and everything else is just the judges schadenfreude, especially George and Gary. It doesn't matter how well or badly anyone cooks, if they are next on the hit list they will find an excuse to eliminate them.

I'm starting to feel a bit apprehensive about how this will all turn out. I've had a feeling for a few years now that the winner is pre-determined, and everyone else are just fillers. It seems that Chloe, Ben and Big Red are the chosen ones this year, and everything else is just the judges schadenfreude, especially George and Gary. It doesn't matter how well or badly anyone cooks, if they are next on the hit list they will find an excuse to eliminate them.

...so sadly... that is so evident isn't it?... they're celebrating 10 years of the show... and at the same time running a once shining example of a perfect show into the ground... it is so sad to see it's decline because of Gary and George... what a brilliant time to dump those two turds and to bring in new judges to revamp the show to last until the next 10 years?... cheers.

...my favourite top 5 are Samira/Jess/Kristen/Brendan and Sashi... in that exact order... Gary and George will most likely try to get rid of them in that exact order too because they're the biggest threat to Big Red/Chloe and Ben who will end up as the last three standing I imagine... how pathetic it will be when it happens... I so detest Gary and George with a passion... the pair of lowly Bastards!... cheers.

...I said this yesterday and really do have an awful feeling that this will play itself out somehow... if not in the exact order but very close to it... it sickens me to think that this will happen... it really does... cheers.

...the last time that Gary tasted someone's dish they never got a look-in did they?... I think that Gary tasted it just to see how good Samira's dish tasted so as to tear shreds off it to save his 'chosen one's' methinks!... cheers.

Back