Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

...well thanks you wonderful people tonight... if it wasn't for all of you I probably wouldn't be watching this show of late... it sucks more and more each night that it's on... Gary and George rig the results as per usual... I so despise those Bastards... I'm off to the Love Island thread now... cheers.

I was conflicted, much as I can't stand Big Red, I was rooting for the blue team because I love Sashi and Reece and Jess.
Let's hope Chloe goes tomorrow night, although most likely Hoda or Samira will get the leave ticket instead.

...it is so obvious to us all on how it's going to play out isn't it Evan44?... sadly either Hoda or my other girl Samira will be going tomorrow night... I feel sick in the guts yet again... I hate this show sometimes... cheers.

Good evening Masterchef tragics!
Tonight's promo suggests Ben's in trouble.........which probably means he's not getting eliminated

It NEEDS to be Ben or Chloe, but I have a horrible feeling it will be Hoda or Samira.
Brendan and Khahn should be able to pull off something amazing. The other ladies will do something good but it won't be good enough for the biased judges.

So is every Thursday black apron chuck out night????
Best for me to avoid......I noticed last night before switching it is the music and clatter and judges yelling shit, all combine to stress
The horrid music especially is HORRIBLE, all DANGER.......YOU ARE GOING TO DIE

See you later, good luck to Brendan & Khan

...evenin' all... Tom Gleeson on The Project being bloody hilarious as per usual lol!... and... I've prepared myself for either Hoda or Samira to go tonight and for Big Red to snigger as one of them leaves... the worst part will be listening to Gary and George's lame-arsed reasons for one of them going... I so hate listening to their feeble shit... cheers.

Back