Skip to main content

Masterchef 2018

Zen advice from the gallery...
"Stay clear in your mind"
This show is deeper than I first thought.

...didn't (I hate saying her name) Tamara start her 'hogging the cameras' campaign by being the loudest and most inspirational barracker from the Gallery in her season?... perhaps they have learned her technique to help own their chances maybe?... cheers.

Nobody on Gods green earth will ever convince me to have cardomom ice cream to eat before any other flavour of choice.

...we have a brilliant Ice Cream Parlour in Windsor where I live... I've tried most of them so far and my fave is the 'New York chunky choc' flavour on the bottom with either 'Salted Caramel' or 'Snickers' flavour on top... yummy!... the Liquorice one was so overpowering when I tried it once... sheesh!... lol!... cheers.

Yep. She also always had to be first in the room

...haha!... I remember doing those Photoshop images of her doing that all of the time in her season... I often wonder whether she ever got around to seeing them for helself?... lol!... cheers.

I'd like to see random Sun Tzu quotes from "The art of war"
In the middle of baking a souffle someone from the gallery shouts
"When surrounded by enemies, evade them".
Such thought provoking quotes would put the Master in Masterchef.:p

...bwahaha!... ya phunny bugga!... lol!... funny as!... cheers.

...I'm hoping that the Chinese? girl gets in but that big mouthed wanker better not get in or else!... if he does I'll... I'll... I'll... cheers.

...we really should have set up a betting pool for who says the first 'hero the dish' or "I'm doing it for my dead dog that died 15 years ago" type of comments from the contestants... that time has past so perhaps we can all try to mention these hackneyed sayings whenever they occur for a bit of fun eh?... and don't forget to try and hear the judges waffling on with their usual "boom boom shake the room!" types of comments either lol!... (I'm looking at you George)... cheers.

""Slice or not to slice? That is the question."
Nice quote from Shakespeare's little known work "As you like it, eat it"
Educational program this. Ive missed it.

...yes but Shakespeare had nothing on George's "boom boom shake the room!" comment... that was just true inspirational Poetry in itself lol!... cheers.

..... and don't forget to try and hear the judges waffling on with their usual "boom boom shake the room!" types of comments either lol!... (I'm looking at you George)... cheers.
Only George of the jungle could do the boom boom. Gary would pass out before he even got to the second boom in boom boom shake the room. Peak physical condition impairment.

Back