Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

Well that sucks Samuel was one of my favorites. I would have ranked him up there with Sarah. I didn't want Arum to go either though so I knew tonight was going to suck. Only good thing for me is he is local, so if he does open a cafe I will hopefully get to eat his food!

Well that sucks Samuel was one of my favorites. I would have ranked him up there with Sarah. I didn't want Arum to go either though so I knew tonight was going to suck. Only good thing for me is he is local, so if he does open a cafe I will hopefully get to eat his food!

Samuel works at Central Markets I think. I wonder if he knows Jesse from Married At First Sight.

Hey fellow Masterchefer's.
Late last monday night my dog had a bad turn, out of nowhere, and on Tuesday night I had to let him go. He was my best mate, my shadow for 11 years.
Anyway, didn't mean to put a downer on the thread, just explain why I haven't been posting. I'm just so lost.

Late last monday night my dog had a bad turn, out of nowhere, and on Tuesday night I had to let him go. He was my best mate, my shadow for 11 years.
Anyway, didn't mean to put a downer on the thread, just explain why I haven't been posting. I'm just so lost.
oh so sorry for you loss. that is heartbreaking for you. sending you virtual hugs

We did miss you Tuttle. So sorry for your loss, that's heartbreaking.

Oh no, Tuttle :( That is devastating news. It hurts more than words can express and you have my deepest sympathy and condolences for your loss. This is such heartbreaking news. :'(

Oh, that's painful. Commiserations, Tuttle. Grief is hard to bear. Look after yourself.

I'm sorry to hear that. We did miss you. Take care

Oh Tuttle, so sorry to hear this, Hope you are doing ok, Take care

Back