Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

delcan

Future Real Housewife
Awesome site donor
So Masterchef is back May 1 - I'm going to be absent a bit for the first part, but I'll be here for the first few episodes. I'm hoping it will be as good as the last few years

Have to tune in simply for the imperious presence of the dark lord of cuisine.
il_340x270.922835099_s6b4.jpg

I have to see what is in that golden orb - I hope she is a Doctor Who fan, and it is a mini master - or something fanciful.

The adds - the food looks gorgeous, i came back to MC last year after a long break, and it is all class - except I wish George would piss off:)
I pretty much hate all other cooking shows, but I love how MC Aussie version is respected worldwide and has made our food better:)

I have to see what is in that golden orb - I hope she is a Doctor Who fan, and it is a mini master - or something fanciful.

The adds - the food looks gorgeous, i came back to MC last year after a long break, and it is all class - except I wish George would piss off:)
I pretty much hate all other cooking shows, but I love how MC Aussie version is respected worldwide and has made our food better:)
I can handle George I just don't like Gary. He seems to play favorites a bit too much. But yes yes yes to everything else you say!

I just hope George hasnt forgotten how to eat properly over the break. The first episodes always seem to have him bent over and shovelling his food in, then after a few episodes the producer probably has a word with him and he smartens up.

I can handle George I just don't like Gary. He seems to play favorites a bit too much. But yes yes yes to everything else you say!

...I 100% agree with every word in this sentence Isee... I so cannot stand Gary... he always has his favourites and steers the show into the direction for them to get an easy run whereas other contestants that are way better go out early because of Gary... what annoys me is that George and Matt allow him to do it too... who made put Gary in charge of who stays and who goes anyway?... and... I see that Matt Preston has grown a bushy beard to cover up his multitude of chins too... he looks a lot better lol!...

...and kxk... I so hope that you're right about that golden orb... that would be hilarious lol!... cheers.cheers.

Reactions: kxk
So Masterchef is back May 1 - I'm going to be absent a bit for the first part, but I'll be here for the first few episodes. I'm hoping it will be as good as the last few years

...count me in... I'll be there with bells on!... I can't wait for it to start up again... are we all going to post 'Live' while the show is on?... I'm up for it... cheers.

Crane-driver man for the win.

Picked it. There you have it... Winner's done already. Mark my words.

He has everything they want. Hard working tradie Aussie battler but loves to cook...

Back