Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

...I so hate the sob stories and 'journeys' that some of them go on... (a little tip guys) please keep that out of it this year... it really isn't good television peoples... cheers.

...come on mummy's boy... make me proud... he's going to be my champion in this... I just know it already lol!... cheers.

...is it Callen/Callum or Callan?... whatever mummy's boy's name is... I just hope that he's #20 lol!... I love him already lol!... cheers.

...Matt thought that he was missing out then... he pulled the dish closer to him lol!... cheers.

...well thanks so much for the fun tonight guys and gals... it's been brilliant!... I'm so happy that this show is back on again.... let's do it all again tomorrow night eh?... I reckon that the pretty brunette Persian girl will be in after tomorrow night somehow... she had a lot of airtime for someone that wasn't chosen... the perfect 'comeback' story for this season I reckon... and go! go! go! my little mummy's boy chubby chopped champion to win this!... yay!... cheers.

Pink (the singer)-alike ("interesting" blonde hair) got so much airtime leading up to her cook, the camera wouldn't leave her alone, so it was no surprise she got rave reviews. Is it too early to predict she wins?

Pink (the singer)-alike ("interesting" blonde hair) got so much airtime leading up to her cook, the camera wouldn't leave her alone, so it was no surprise she got rave reviews. Is it too early to predict she wins?

...haha!... no way Meglos my good friend... my little mummy's boy chubby chopped champion will win this for sure... lol!... I just want to pinch his little red cheeks on his face and say go my little choochums go!... lol!... he'll win this no worries!... cheers.

Back