Skip to main content

Masterchef 2017

Nope. She's been watching this travesty of a series and just rolled up her sleeves, ready to kick butt.

I think @Isee mentioned before there seems to be a big time jump recently - seems to be since they got back from Japan. I wonder if that was filmed after the show started when the feedback that they were having clear favouritism towards some contestants starting coming in. There has been a massive movement happen this week

And you can see someone like Sarah and Diana using Claire to their advantage, like you should be, to experiment and improve their dish. Whereas Karlie and Tamara are acting like toddlers. It's called adult learning and responding to constructive criticism

I think @Isee mentioned before there seems to be a big time jump recently - seems to be since they got back from Japan. I wonder if that was filmed after the show started when the feedback that they were having clear favouritism towards some contestants starting coming in. There has been a massive movement happen this week
Would be interesting to find out. And yes, this week has been great so far!

...now this makes so much sense and I totally agree with you... someone has said something to them because the judges have been a tad bit different towards certain individuals since in my opinion... cheers.

...Ive said it many times before... I just cannot watch Gary or George eat food anymore... it makes my stomach turn... I always have to look away nowadays for the reason of my health!... cheers.

Watching George eat would turn you anorexic.

and another blandie gets shot down. :biggrin:

...Ive said it many times before... I just cannot watch Gary or George eat food anymore... it makes my stomach turn... I always have to look away nowadays for the reason of my health!... cheers.

...hahaha!... two minds... yet again lol!... cheers.

Back