Skip to main content

Masked Singer AU 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine Survivor will air first, so The Masked Singer will probably be late Sept/Oct.

…I just love that promo… it’s a great version of the original ‘Ting Tings’ hit…

…unlike ‘The Voice’… the contestants are out there just to have a go and have pure fun… not trying to out scream each other or try to be the loudest… although Hughsey and the other judges often make outright stupid guesses as to who it could be such as megastars from overseas such as Lady Ga Ga or Taylor Swift etc (why the hell would they lower themselves to be on this show?… seriously… why?)…

…but… that being said… I can’t wait for this show to start and hopefully if people are posting ‘Live’ during the show I’ll be here for sure… I’m lousy at guessing who they are (I’ve only ever guessed one right lol!… I can’t recall which one either now… lol!)…

…but yeah… can’t wait for it to start… I hope to see you there… cheers.

After seeing the newer, longer promo that got released yesterday (with the Mullet's head falling off), I am throwing out an early prediction: Beau Ryan is one of the Masked Singers. I swear that's his voice featured in the promo.

After seeing the newer, longer promo that got released yesterday (with the Mullet's head falling off), I am throwing out an early prediction: Beau Ryan is one of the Masked Singers. I swear that's his voice featured in the promo.
10 love him atm. Not only the host of TARAUS but he has been on Studio 10 quite a bit recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back