Skip to main content

Married at First Sight

Does anyone know who the female narrator is? To me it sounds like Sonia. :)

I was listening to it, and thinking "Oh yes, that's Sonia" then I read that it's Georgie Gardner and I can't hear it as Sonia anymore. It's odd this show has no credits whatsoever.

So the couple I thought had no chance are the only ones that are still together a year later. Still I suppose with my own track record I shouldn't be that surprised.

So the couple I thought had no chance are the only ones that are still together a year later. Still I suppose with my own track record I shouldn't be that surprised.

I'm just thankful Lachlan managed to overcome his Stockholm Syndrome.

I found some of those Clare and Lachlan scenes difficult to watch. I've dated my fair share of crazy bitches and I think it brought back bad memories. Some people love the drama but based on what we saw on the show I have no confusion over as to why Clare is still single. There's someone for everyone though.

Kinda dodge that that other brunette married her ex boyfriend a few months after the show finished filming, makes me slightly question her motives.

I found some of those Clare and Lachlan scenes difficult to watch. I've dated my fair share of crazy bitches and I think it brought back bad memories. Some people love the drama but based on what we saw on the show I have no confusion over as to why Clare is still single. There's someone for everyone though.

Kinda dodge that that other brunette married her ex boyfriend a few months after the show finished filming, makes me slightly question her motives.

Tbh for me Clare was the best thing about the season entertainment wise. The way she'd go in on Lachlan for suggesting she might visit the farm more than once a month was a masterclass in avoidance. Not to mention her attempts at ~acting gave new meaning to 'amateur production' and me life.

As for Michelle all I can say is that every time I saw her I wanted to take a pair of scissors to her damn fringe.

Tbh for me Clare was the best thing about the season entertainment wise. The way she'd go in on Lachlan for suggesting she might visit the farm more than once a month was a masterclass in avoidance. Not to mention her attempts at ~acting gave new meaning to 'amateur production' and me life.

As for Michelle all I can say is that every time I saw her I wanted to take a pair of scissors to her damn fringe.

You're not wrong, she brought the drama and subsequent entertainment, I'm sure this was integral to her being cast. I just couldn't deal with watching it. It'd have been fairly bland without her though, imagine 4 x Michelle's, talk about boring.

And yes her supposedly important acting hobby were a great source of entertainment for me, if I see her pop up on a Channel 9 drama I will lose my shit.

and Michael who is travelling and in Budapest met Zoe (ex BachelorAU) who is working there for a coffee (mutual twitter follower/friend set them up) and suddenly 1+1= totallly dating because of one photo on instagram

she's over there hosting some phone-in-competition show filmed there but broadcast in Aust, NZ and other countries ... from her twitter posts seems like she gets hair and makeup down prior to each show but has to supply own clothes - so of course put a shout out to clothing suppliers in Aus on twitter before she flew out ... as you do ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ONE-day-getting-cosy-attractive-brunette.html

can someone please explain to me what an 'intimated date' is?

a cross between intimidation and intimate /// sounds kinda stalkerish?

Back