Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2019

On the Kyle & Jackie O show (which I don't listen to by choice) they called Nick. Apparently Cyrell had made all these claims about the truth coming out on the finale, and it never happened. Cyrell was unavailable but they got her crazy brother, who made up with Nick on air, but hates Eden.
Elizabeth, Cam, Jules & Melissa were all there in studio.
Kyle also tried to call Eden, but got his mother, who confirmed she had met Cyrell.
Kyle was defending Martha because he thinks she's beautiful, of course, and Mike who they had on the phone, who has no regrets.
EDIT : they got Cyrell on the line eventually.

Heidi and Mike - that is so sad. I hope somehow they get back together.
Cyrell and Nic - just love Cyrell - at least she's true to herself.
Lizzie with no Sam - Lizzie surpassed herself - Sam, who? unworthy prick who doesn't deserve a mention.
The sisterhood - well that was majorly embarrassing! Typical Millennials and social media excuses, and now Mike spouting off about men and woman. Michael the doormat has spoken rubbish again on un-listening ears.
Next ...
Dan, Sam's apprentice wanker and Trout Mouth - "he's such a good father", "have you met the son yet?", "um, no!" Why did she wear her pajamas to the finale? I hate the way she sits and smirks 😡 Finally the smirk has gone with Nic footage. Ha!
Quote of the night - Cyrell - "Jess, your legs are like 7/11 they're open for business 24/7" 😂
So good to see that smirk gone!
Good to see Tamara smirk instead, and Nic to finally admit Trout Pout tried to hit on him. Good luck Dan, Sam's apprentice, you've got a long way to go to be as big a wanker as Sam!

🖐

Now bring on Bachelor Paradise to rip a few more people apart!

On the Kyle & Jackie O show (which I don't listen to by choice) they called Nick. Apparently Cyrell had made all these claims about the truth coming out on the finale, and it never happened. Cyrell was unavailable but they got her crazy brother, who made up with Nick on air, but hates Eden.
Elizabeth, Cam, Jules & Melissa were all there in studio.
Kyle also tried to call Eden, but got his mother, who confirmed she had met Cyrell.
Kyle was defending Martha because he thinks she's beautiful, of course, and Mike who they had on the phone, who has no regrets.
EDIT : they got Cyrell on the line eventually.

Cyrell lied. She's an idiot. As bad as Martha is she didnt break up Cyrell and Nic. Cyrell deserved the wine to the face. Loud mouth bogan.

Sam wanted to leave after 1 week. Liz made him stay. Yet he's the bad guy? Ines hit on him. The producers told him to meet with her. Total set up.

Fake drama. The producers are the cowards. They should stop lying to the public.

The blonde "expert" crying during some of the finale was ridiculous. You'll still get your paycheck even if your relationship-matching was a disaster.

More acting. Even the fake experts are doing it. The producers let Dan and Jess stay. Fake experts pretended to make the decision.

Next year there will be gay couples and they will milk it once again for ratings

Back