Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2019

She's a bit Julia Morris too.

I do like Julia in small doses (though I have stopped watching Sunday Night Takeaway this week as I wasn't getting anything out of it), but that thigh-slapping she does where she spreads her legs and hitches her skirt up is the worst thing ever.

Lesson for this show........arranged marriages only work in cultures with one thing in common
Male domination, and female submissive/slaves:)
It can work when its not all done to get salacious ratings. A couple in nz met on their wedding day in 1999. They are still married have three kids and run a business together. From memory the radio station running it made sure they matched two people who were compatible.

Mike just can't help himself, he's an insufferable know-it-all.

Elizabeth handled herself very well, and with surprising support from a deeply hurt Ines.

Well done to the experts though for matching up one couple and emotionally scarring the other nine.

Got home in time to watch the Dan/Jessika interview. Couldn't be bothered watching it online after that. I probably will at some stage to get closure.

I do like Julia in small doses (though I have stopped watching Sunday Night Takeaway this week as I wasn't getting anything out of it), but that thigh-slapping she does where she spreads her legs and hitches her skirt up is the worst thing ever.
The only person who did it well was Magda on Big Girl's Blouse, back in the day, but she was sitting down for a start.

Got home in time to watch the Dan/Jessika interview. Couldn't be bothered watching it online after that. I probably will at some stage to get closure.

It's not really clear whether they are still together or not. Some reports say they broke up after the finale but got back together again.

Same with Mike & Heidi - he showed up to a reunion event solo but told a journalist they are still together.

Apparently Tamara was almost edited out of the finale because the producers wanted an angry confrontation with Jessika, but Tamara gave her blessing and then was ok with it, which makes boring television of course.

I'll be watching the finale tonight. Looking forward to it.
I can imagine there will be a lot of facial expressions from Lizzie.
And, going back to Julia Morris, I used to really like her, but she can be quite embarrassing at times - cringe-worthy to watch.

Watched a little bit of that 9 Honey show Talking Married. Dreadful. Heidi was saying they haven't been in touch since they split up. Lizzie looks very different and looked like a deer in the headlights. Quite odd. Took me ages to work out who she was.

The Sam bashing was over the top. Liz is vile and Ines is unstable. He did the right thing in skipping this nonsense.

Ines hit on him and those croc tears were woeful.

Liz lecturing people about body image whilst covered in fake stuff. She also made a fat comment on day 1.

Mike is too arrogant.

Martha treats Michael like a dog. He follows her orders.

Jess lies so much it's normal for her.

I'll be watching the finale tonight. Looking forward to it.
I can imagine there will be a lot of facial expressions from Lizzie.
And, going back to Julia Morris, I used to really like her, but she can be quite embarrassing at times - cringe-worthy to watch.
She's gross.

Apparently Tamara was almost edited out of the finale because the producers wanted an angry confrontation with Jessika, but Tamara gave her blessing and then was ok with it, which makes boring television of course.
Why didnt they show Billy crying?

Back