Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2019

Still he could've called/texted/emailed her in those 5 days. Let her know he arrived safely, keep her up to date as to when he's coming back, etc. This is what regular people in relationships do, and even if this is just a contrived TV relationship it's still courteous to do that.

International calling and messaging is costly. He doesn't have voicemail. It is not a real marriage. He owes her nothing. People on this show probably wouldn't be smart enough to access voicemail anyway, ha ha.

For one, she had every reason to be dramatic and emotional, and two, clearly he's a man. Hence the opinion.
Goodnight now.
Look forward to catching up again tomorrow.
Oooh my quote didn't appear. Must have been that last wine.

I just think most of you are taking something very seriously in the show which is not serious at all.

So true...but still do not like to see bullying and belittling of anyone..I think the mangroup were also fairly gross towards Matthew:(

Ahhh I understand now...As a woman, of course I have no brain.😂😂😂

I didn't say that at all. Just stating what I think with.

My personal view is that everyone thinks with their brain. A lot of people use their emotions to change their thinking (both male and female); yes I am guilty of it at times as well. Gender is not a way to assess someones thoughts and thinking.

All the marks of a self entitled prick as far as I'm concerned.
No wonder "he who is so handsome" is still single!

....and doomed to remain so after the women of Australia saw what happened tonight. :)

But hey, I am no fan of Lizzie either...she is a crazy brave woman to even turn up to that dinner.

but still quite crazy:)

So true...but still do not like to see bullying and belittling of anyone..I think the mangroup were also fairly gross towards Matthew:(

Hmm, I beg to differ. I don't see it as bullying. Sam probably felt like he was being attacked and his reaction of putting a wall up is understandable.

I didn't say that at all. Just stating what I think with.

My personal view is that everyone thinks with their brain. A lot of people use their emotions to change their thinking (both male and female); well I may be guilty of it at times as well. Gender is not a way to assess someones thoughts and thinking.

yes...agree :) ...and never forget that i love you too.😘

During the show, i began to think that the whole Lizzie/Sam scenario may have been scripted?😳😳😳

Mike is a horrible person as far as I can tell though.

Especially hate it when he calls people on the show "sweetheart". Sounds very demeaning to me.

Still he could've called/texted/emailed her in those 5 days. Let her know he arrived safely, keep her up to date as to when he's coming back, etc. This is what regular people in relationships do, and even if this is just a contrived TV relationship it's still courteous to do that.

Yes...I think courteous is the word I have been searching for for hours in regards to this :) (Thank you, Lyf)

Mike is a horrible person as far as I can tell though.

Especially hate it when he calls people on the show "sweetheart". Sounds very demeaning to me.
Couldn't agree more...if he calls everyone "sweetheart" he can't be bothered learning their names..AND some bride called him out on that as well....who was it now?

Who's the person who was getting a stern talking to in the next episode? Either Mike or Sam I'm guessing?

My guess is that it will be directed at Sam. Probably about the disgusting fat shaming comments he made the other day.

Reactions: Lyf
Couldn't agree more...if he calls everyone "sweetheart" he can't be bothered learning their names..AND some bride called him out on that as well....who was it now?

Lizzy from memory.

Yep. Can't remember their names and he says it in a very demeaning tone in my opinion. Don't like him at all.

He needs to be more respectful.

Back