Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2019

I expected Sam and Ines to leave, but I didn't expect Sam to basically dump her. He's just an idiot boofhead, whereas she is unbalanced, so it's a lucky escape really.

The "experts" have way too much to say, forcing couples to bend to what they want from them (eg. not letting Heidi ;leave).

First new bride's (didn't even retain the name. Billy is the guy) dad seems a twit. Sparks should fly ....
Another lip enters the building.

Couple number 2 - Tamara and Dan.
Car breaks down on the way 😅
20 mins late to the wedding.
They look well suited - but that can go horribly wrong!

I was right on saying bride 1's dad was a twit. He's taken Billy aside and spilled the beans about her having a kid and told him he was nothing like she'd go after! Nice man!
EDIT - Dad's redeemed himself - thank goodness before the edit button disappeared! He's now saying nice things, as are the bridesmaids, just the bride now a pain!

Last edited:
I went googling after the show to see if the new Tamara was Tamara Jaber, they don't look completely unalike.
Would have been interesting to bring in Kyle Sandilands as angry ex.

I went googling after the show to see if the new Tamara was Tamara Jaber, they don't look completely unalike.
Would have been interesting to bring in Kyle Sandilands as angry ex.
I Googled it after I read your post. Don't think they are one and the same. Could be wrong ...

Back