Skip to main content

Married At First Sight AU 2019

Bugger....I have visitors coming for dinner tonight...will have to watch my recording later on. :)

(I am so addicted :) )

What night do they do the dinners?
What number episodes have they been if anyone knows

I just want to watch the dinner episodes, all the rest is just filler to me......
the dinners I find amusing, and have they started wife/hubbie swapping yet

I think the dinners are Wednesday's episodes.

I have never seen a Commitment Ceremony so I am AGOG to see what happens tonight :)

I don't like Mike, but it's so hypocritical of the show to make him seem terrible for saying he slept like a baby, and in the next moment they're pressuring Matt to talk about the status of his virginity.

No surprises there with selfish sam. Vote to leave. I hope Elizabeth votes to leave to, but I doubt she will
Ines looked happy!
Really happy for the first three couples who voted to stay
I think Matt has got the heart if the nation!

Oh what? I thought the program had ended when the warning sign came up saying " the following segment contains adult themes and concepts. Parental guidance is recommend"
I went to fast forward to end it, and it's Ines and Bronson's turn ... this is going to be mega interesting! Better keep the volume down as Ines will wake the neighbours!

Interesting, another betrayal in the making with Ines and Sam. They're welcome to each other!

Reactions: Lyf
Oh ...the morning after the dinner....a lot of awkwardness STILL with Matthew and Lauren.

OOooo Mick is ready to walk out on Jessika...He seems to be constantly bewildered...he obviously HATES the drama...now he is scolding her *rollseyes*....are they even grown ups?

Last edited:
Back