Skip to main content

MARRIED @1ST - IS A HYBRID BB, 20 HMS

I can't listen to Sean & what he says, knowing what he is like.

Some Girls & Boys nights out would be basically the same 'talk' about their anatomy.

They are dragging this out.

"Lips" I mean Cheryl is so fake in some of her fake outrage.
Yes, Cheryl seemed to like it. Anthony seems to be hitting it on the head though.

Reactions: Kaz
Apropos of nothing, the expert in red is wearing spanks or something similar. There's a pic on ninemsn or an associated site and you can see them. There's also a picture of Cheryl talking to one of the ladies and the camera is at ground level and you can see right up her skirt and she's either knickerless or wearing the exact same colour as her skirt.

Yuk, here come the twins I can't stand
Tally of OK people so far, 3 susan, simon, eleni .......Jess will join them...I notice too, they have good & warm person faces

That was CRAP, and the missed a few doozies, what a dopey trash show, why did I watch it? I get sucked in, and it was easy to follow watching just adds and an occasional bit of show

Yuk, here come the twins I can't stand
Tally of OK people so far, 3 susan, simon, eleni .......Jess will join them...I notice too, they have good & warm person faces

Who's Jess? Jonathan should be on that list too.

There's another behind the-behind the scenes thing on A Current Affair tomorrow.

Simon & Eleni are the only real winners in this. Everyone else has come out of it worse than before, either with a tarnished reputation or a broken heart.

After reading the comments on here, all I could see tonight was side-parted hair. Even Susan had a ponytail hanging on one side.

There's another behind the-behind the scenes thing on A Current Affair tomorrow.

Simon & Eleni are the only real winners in this. Everyone else has come out of it worse than before, either with a tarnished reputation or a broken heart.

With Tracy 'The Joker' Grimshaw on the case, they better be prepared for the hard hitting questions.

I am hoping that Simon is the person that they portrayed.

Did I miss it, they didn't interview Vanessa & Andy.

Poor Nadia crying without having any tears.

When Nadia was questioning Anthony, I think she thought he would backtrack, but he owned up to what he said etc.

Just found this on twitter.

C8fZZtiVwAApqEO.jpg

Reactions: kxk
Should have known that there would be nothing new in the A Current Affair story.

Nothing to see here.

Should have known that there would be nothing new in the A Current Affair story.

They way they promoted the show, I thought they would be interviewing them all.

I didn't want to hear from the 'experts & their take on the couples.

They need to go learn how to do reunion shows from the Housewives franchises, get into it instead of skirting around EVERYTHING
What a dribble of an end.

They need to go learn how to do reunion shows from the Housewives franchises, get into it instead of skirting around EVERYTHING
What a dribble of an end.
An absolute fizzer of an ending. Quite disappointing.

With only two couples even marginally still together, the "experts" should have admitted their experiment was a failure. Instead it feels like we, the viewers, have been conned. I don't care about Nick & Sharon's vacuous relationship, so it leaves Simon & Eleni as the only positive thing to have come out of it at all.

Reactions: kxk
Back