Skip to main content

MARRIED @1ST - IS A HYBRID BB, 20 HMS

Anyone else watching the last big bitch sessions?
Tacky TV at it's trashiest- big serve of fools and fiends, and a few ordinary nice people

Anyone else watching the last big bitch sessions?
Tacky TV at it's trashiest- big serve of fools and fiends, and a few ordinary nice people

Yep

Only watched a few episodes.

That Scarlett was shocked her sexter friend had found someone.

I think she expected him to be still heartbroken they had 'split' or what ever happened between them.

Reactions: kxk
Had to leave to finish cooking dinner................did I miss any good bitchin???
looks like they were just getting warmed up, not enough booze yet:)

Stripper has to get to his next gig.....and has no conversation skills so, no loss there....

Finally - some proper bitch fighting, Cheryl bogan and Scarlet the poser sniping, very unattractive humans
Runaway bride can now kick slimeball Andrew in the nuts

That Nadia or what ever her name is, she was only on the show to boost her profile & she has the hide to say her fake TV hubby led her on.

Most of them are only there to became famous.

Read a news story about Nadia wanting to sell her story about her new romance for $4000. LMAO. (No one cares about you or your new flame.)

Nadia is so dim....that pair actually suited each other, both posers and wankers
She is just not home, so vague and off with the pixies, and he isn't too bright either but he thinks a lot of his limited self.
They suited in ego and dimness, and she is submissive and enjoys it (possibly because she is so dumb) and he is domineering - bewildering to watch these 2

Nadia has been caught fake posing /shopping for prego tests

Andrew still a slimeball. Jonathan and Michael still slimeballs.
At least Lauren gets a voice now.

Jesse still genuine, and his affection for Michelle is obvious, and to her credit, reciprocated.

I felt for Nadia, but she doesn't seem 100% genuine herself. Still doesn't deserve the way Anthiny treats her though.

Why was Scarlet there, is she a serial limelight stealer?

Susan spills the beans
http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertai...t/news-story/148c90182bd42d0dd3a984982b418a36

Andrew still a slimeball. Jonathan and Michael still slimeballs.
At least Lauren gets a voice now.

Jesse still genuine, and his affection for Michelle is obvious, and to her credit, reciprocated.

I felt for Nadia, but she doesn't seem 100% genuine herself. Still doesn't deserve the way Anthiny treats her though.

Why was Scarlet there, is she a serial limelight stealer?

Susan spills the beans
http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertai...t/news-story/148c90182bd42d0dd3a984982b418a36
I was wondering a lot about the women's hair. Is it necessary to have it over one shoulder which never looks comfortable and always seems to be getting in the way etc. Scarlett looked like she needed to give hers a good brush at the back and Lauren's looked like it needed a wash. Petty things but they don't don't add attraction of the women to me. That and super tight clothing that doesn't look comfortable. The same goes for shirts on the men that aren't the correct size.
Oh, and I missed the bit just after Nadia appeared. Did she give an explanation as to why Anthony wasn't there?
Really looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

I was wondering a lot about the women's hair. Is it necessary to have it over one shoulder which never looks comfortable and always seems to be getting in the way etc. Scarlett looked like she needed to give hers a good brush at the back and Lauren's looked like it needed a wash. Petty things but they don't don't add attraction of the women to me. That and super tight clothing that doesn't look comfortable. The same goes for shirts on the men that aren't the correct size.
Oh, and I missed the bit just after Nadia appeared. Did she give an explanation as to why Anthony wasn't there?
Really looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

I've noticed too that a lot of women (on tv at least) are going for that one-sided hair thing, I wonder if it's forced on by the stylists (along with trying to make Susan as unlike Susan as possible?)

Anthony wasn't there (at first) because, according to Nadia, he dumped her one day after the cameras stopped rolling, saying he hadn't developed any feelings for her.

I've noticed too that a lot of women (on tv at least) are going for that one-sided hair thing, I wonder if it's forced on by the stylists (along with trying to make Susan as unlike Susan as possible?)

Anthony wasn't there (at first) because, according to Nadia, he dumped her one day after the cameras stopped rolling, saying he hadn't developed any feelings for her.
What a moron he is. I don't particularly like her either, but he came across as an absolute dick.

It was so obvious that they made Anthony arrive late.

I knew there would be a grand entrance.

It wasn't half obvious the Lauren was drunk.

I thought Scarlett was expecting someone to stop her from leaving & no one did.

What a liar she is. Cheryl didn't say a lot of what she said told Jonathan.

A few contestants have defended Anthony, basically saying they never showed Anthony's good side, him pulling the chair out for Nadia & other things he did for her etc.

It was so obvious that they made Anthony arrive late.

I knew there would be a grand entrance.

It wasn't half obvious the Lauren was drunk.

I thought Scarlett was expecting someone to stop her from leaving & no one did.

What a liar she is. Cheryl didn't say a lot of what she said told Jonathan.

A few contestants have defended Anthony, basically saying they never showed Anthony's good side, him pulling the chair out for Nadia & other things he did for her etc.
Did Scarlett say stuff to the others that Cheryl didn't actually say? Made it more? That woman that was with the older man (sorry, can't remember their names), is she a bit of an odd bod?

Did Scarlett say stuff to the others that Cheryl didn't actually say? Made it more? That woman that was with the older man (sorry, can't remember their names), is she a bit of an odd bod?

Yes she did.

Can't remember what though, but it was a few things.

The older couple are John & Deborah (I googled)

Yes she did.

Can't remember what though, but it was a few things.

The older couple are John & Deborah (I googled)
Thought she did. That makes her just as bad as Cheryl. I was being lazy in not googling :). I usually do. I'm at work. Dodgy excuse.

Scarlet did what everyone does, unless you are being paid to be accurate, in conversation people embellish and add drama - unless you are rather boring. It is all insignificant dribble anyway.

I was curious about how dumb these people are, and yeah, not a single one has real brain power.
Just one has probably studied anything, the Italian chatty girl is a nurse, but that can mean anything.

The rest, we have one qualified tradie, chippie that cannot speak.

Dim lot................is this show indicative of how horrible the dating pool is, 85% crappy losers, tiny % possibles...and then you are likely 1,ooo's of k's in the wrong place?????????????

Runaway bride = the only one with a brain and some integrity

I'm ready for it tonight and every time I see the hair over one shoulder and being tossed and rearranged over said shoulder, I'm taking a gulp of wine.

I'm ready for it tonight and every time I see the hair over one shoulder and being tossed and rearranged over said shoulder, I'm taking a gulp of wine.

So after 10 mins, your posts will be like this.

afsdfadfwadacfetkershgaRODWASA;TFJKMW ERSIEOPRA54C]2;LW57H;YM7-]YWASETIRODCEASAERSDX;AAERES
ASDOPWEIRY39E-RDSFH; V3JEWACEQ40-6=[HL4E4 WD

Back