Skip to main content

Make a Sentence

My heartbeat started pulsating out of control as a python wrapped itself around my cider.

Glib, ventriloquist, quantitative.
Harris, damn you man, sitting there behind that desk, hiding behind your staff like some glib ventriloquist, when Berlin has quantitative proof that it was you in that square in Zurich last fall.

Switch swizzle twist

Blimey, don't switch the swizzle sticks from the lemon twist to the olive martinis.

cad, cab, can

The lucky bastard had stayed in his own wing of the castle, and didn't get the fever all the others fell ill with.

Jove, hovel, over

Jove, hovel, over

I was looking to buy a house and saw so many and when I was shown a hovel I thought by jove I am so over it and have decided to keep renting

concrete mayhem string

Go on, continue to string a lot of them along with the mayhem you're causing, without any concrete and proper sensibilities to back up your inflated sense of self.

snoop, whoop, loop.

Look, I could give a whoop if he's in the loop or not, but I'm still going to have a snoop around his office while we have this chance.

Coasting zest zeal

Coasting zest zeal

I was coasting along the road with a lot zest and Zeal

Edit Least Terror

Last edited:
I tried to edit the story so as to induce the least terror into mum as I could, but still the nameless dread of it all hung over me like a mouldy bloodsoaked blanket of regret.

Sausage aardvark romantic

I guess I am an amorous chameleon, one minute beige, the next, calling you Sir Hecter and wedging a monocle under your foreskin.

Solid quest panda

Solid quest panda

We were on a quest to find a panda in the wild we had some very solid leads but unfortunately there was no cigar

caption stuck watermelon

I was contemplating my response to a newspaper caption competition - some fool of a hippopotamus had gotten a watermelon stuck in its yawning jaws - when in she walks, and phew, was this dame ever something.

Smoking muggy damp

A damp pile of smoking leaves, while smelling wonderful, wasn't the best thing to be near in the muggy heat.

fruit, hair, city

Ooooooo word games, lovely.

In my city, girls like to wear pretty summer fruit in their hair.

Big, music, teenagers

Isn't he though.
I have an ever growing crush, missing his weekly sly wit.
Tom Gleeson is my other fave funny man, I find comics very sexy.

Back