Skip to main content

MAFS 2024

I'm having second thoughts on Natalie and Collins.
She's a bit over the top - could be nerves, and he'd just weird - but plesant enough.
He certainly took long enough to answer the question as to whether he'll sleep in the same bed as his wife that night, and still answered without answering!
Umm yeah...she's too much for me. He's weird too but yeah, maybe likable.

That cousin needs to mind his own business.
Nothing wrong with looking out for your family - but do it if you have a reason, don't just judge them instantly.

watching these young people try and navigate their trauma of grief rejection and betrayal I feel for the disconnection in the way hook ups are arranged without even meeting. Getting married in this way and watching how they deal with it is sometimes funny but today as I watched Lucinda and Tim I cried. I cried for all the couples really. Will the pay off be worth it. Are they really wanting love family and happy ever after. I watch this show on and off but this season seems to have a different feel. Is there new directors producers?

Lauren and Jonathon.
That'll teach Lauren to be so self absorbed.
Unsure about these two.

Andrea and Richard
Good on him arriving on a motor bike!
I love it when the families interact before the couples arrive.
Beautiful meeting ❤

I feel sorry for Natalie. She's so full of life and cheerful, and Collins has emotionally knocked the stuffing out of her!
He laughs over nothing and pretends he's getting on with things, but you're right Meg, it's time he looks at his sexuality. If he's never been in a relationship at his age, then he's not addressing his preferences.

Confessions week!
Manbun Gold Coast - not good story!
Not quite sure what went on, but sounds pretty strange.

Last edited:
Natalie to Collins: are you sure you want to be back?
Collins: flounders, Nods his head, does his usual unconvincing laugh and says yes, then looks perplexed!

Richards ex thinking about the new wife's feelings. Finally a nice result!

Back