Skip to main content

MAFS 2024

Timothy Smith.

How sad are we 😂
Glad to have a like minded friend on board! 🤭
;)

But the cast was better than last year. 2023: the poor Indian woman, Harrison and Bronte, Josh and his horny wife, Evelyn the bad actress, and the butt dial. Almost every couple had an over dramatic story line and the producer's ideas to spice it up made an awkward comedy. It was sad and ridiculous.

TL;DR Social Media, Marketing, advertising and Gossip?
Well here we are almost a week out of this years season of MAFS. I have been expecting to, easily, find more dirt on the real goings on from the show. Alas, all I seem to find is marketing hyperbole or information that is, to hard core TV watchers, already known. How is it possible in this day and age of most of the western world being online 24/7/365 that nobody is willing or able to spill the beans? One article I found suggested that, surprisingly, several cast members had minimal social media channels. While others are waiting, still, to get control of theirs back from the producers. Surely there must be family members, friends, co-workers of the participants who want to share some juicy gossip? Gossip that isn't filtered through the - "I had the best experience of my life filter".

Back