to deal with shits like this all day....and watch more of the same in my home
NO WAY HOSE’
Will comment from the never ending adds tho
Don’t feel you get much more from the actual show

Well what a bunch of weirdos and deadshits
So, my first MAFS......and last,
and I do not get why this boring and nasty cheap soap opera rates
It was literally hard work to keep watching
I only started watching this show in 2019 and only because it rated so highly...I wanted to see what all the hype was about. I struggled watching it the first year and last year I gave up well before the end. It really is 'train wreck' viewing...you really don't want to watch but somehow you are drawn into it. The participants are mostly horrible people (or that is the way they are portrayed) there are a few that seem genuine and worthy of the time you spend watching them but they are few and far between. I still wonder why anyone bothers to sign up for this shit! Surely there are other ways to meet the 'love of your life'? Fame whores seem to abound and wannabes aplenty...sprinkled with one or two 'genuine' people.

I NEVER watch it 'live' ( but I don't watch many shows live) hence my non-participation in live comments. I DO appreciate those that DO participate in the live comments and love and laugh at their posts.

Will comment from the never ending adds tho
Don’t feel you get much more from the actual show

The commentary is the best! Sometimes when I miss episodes I then catch up later reading forums, tweets and articles, I usually find that is satisfying enough and I don't end up bothering to watch the actual episode online.

This show was much better when the couples didn’t get to meet the other couples, didn’t have dinner parties and had to live in their real houses.
It’s just manufactured drama now, and not good drama.

I truely couldn’t name the dumbest person on the show this year. They’re all so fucking stupid, it’s almost unbelievable.
There should be awards presented on the final show of the season. Just to kick things off with a few suggestions :

Most gullible - Jake
Most fake - Bec
Never stood a chance - Russ
Rabbit award - Alana
Wombat award (eats roots and leaves) - Jason

Bec is a cold and very "......weird person
She doesn’t seem to see herself at all
Clearly just wanted her head on the tv
Sure has a thick skin
It was evident from early days Bec was only there to have her head on TV and it became even more evident as the show went on. She even 'acted' her way through the final vows to ensure her continuity. Bec is one of the very worst individuals to ever appear on the show and that is saying plenty!

Well done MAFS though for assembling such a great cast of morons, cheats, weirdoes or maybe just bad actors, and for allowing your "ëxperts" to look even stupider than the contestants.
You left out the producers, who continually manipulated the narrative by prompting contestants and helping ensure 'evidence' was provided to keep the narrative on track.

Can reality TV get any lower than this? I sure hope not.

I am disappointed
The whole thing is just lame
I wanted it to be some meaty rtv trash frivolous fun
good for live viewing chat
Instead, it is just a rambling mess, they need better script writers
I kept thinking about how are they filming this, how do the production people stop laughing
And how horrifying ....most of these dimwits plan on breeding

I wonder if Melissa is the only one who actually refused to play the game.
The producers would have had it all planned (especially Bryce, who messed his narrative up badly) so that BAM! Melissa sees the light in the finale and kicks him to the curb.
It must have shit them to tears that she wouldn't budge, it's almost a non-story now.

I wonder if Melissa is the only one who actually refused to play the game.
The producers would have had it all planned (especially Bryce, who messed his narrative up badly) so that BAM! Melissa sees the light in the finale and kicks him to the curb.
It must have shit them to tears that she wouldn't budge, it's almost a non-story now.
It would have been a popular ending if Melissa had have dumped Bryce. It would probably have received a standing ovation from the rest of the cast.

Call me a fool, but I reckon Melissa and Bryce might last. They have already lasted longer than nearly every other couple this season and few from past seasons are still together. So a comparative success already.

This was a different forum.

Just listened to the a first part of the Podcast SO 0Dramatic

- Re Bryce booted from night club in Melbourne – everything he has told the media about this including the hospitlaisation of Melissa' sister appears to be publicity. Nightclub owner and staff members state that Bryce wanted to into the VP area, had no booking, caused the fight and continued the fight after being thrown out for an HOUR outside. He spat at a security guard during a global pandemic.

- A Daily Mail paparazzi from Sydney happened to accompany Bryce all the way to Melbourne coincidentally to a GOLDMARK jewellery store to buy an engagment ring and later followed him to a Melbourne chemist to buy an emergency pregnancy test. Wait for the story to appear in NO IDEA soon......

- I didn't notice but apparently Bryce and Melissa had identical matching "kite" tattoos iin exact same spots on their wrists at the reunion.

- Whilst showing the wedding ceremony video with friends Jason apparently held up a licking pussy sign

- Jake was spotted at a winery with new gf looking around deliberately for paparazzi

- Jake had a secret contract which allowed him to wear and promote his own clothing label on the show. The real reason for his appearance to further his business. Other male contestants also wore his clothing (the distreesed jeans?). Because he was an AFL star he was also paid more than anybody else. To protect his charity he had a clause to highlight him as a good guy. He wanted to leave the show however in the first few weeks of production as he was spotted outside the show with friends and his former ex Paige was discussing him on social media. Paige apparently started bagging hom out on social media but received a gag order and was threatened with defamation by Jake's lawyers. Tara the executive producer arranged that episode where Bec was made to look like a cow by attacking Jake over the incident when he did not come home. That was a scene suggested by the exec producer....

Despite all of this Jakes friends(?) indicate that Jake still has strong feelings for his ex (even though he has a new gf – is that publicity too) and partly signed up for the show to rub it in Paige's face.

More to come later.

Back