Skip to main content

MAFS 2021

Well this is all pointless, just more of the same they have said it all over and over and over
Not a lot to this show is there
No wonder they get em drunk and punchy

Has any other couple in the Australian MAFs ever retracted what they originally wrote before? I wonder if they're still together. And as a side note, I was quite surprised at how articulate those letters were from Jason and Alana. Haha.

Tonight's episode was pretty sickly.
Johnny & Kerry are the only genuine couple.
The others are playing games.
Control games.
Insecurity games.
She'll do until a better offer comes along games.
He'll do because he said he loves me games.

2ea7f731c60d62056d2f40381f84781d

Hi friends,
I’m here tonight!
Was hoping it was the final dinner party tonight, spewing it’s another almost 2 hours of drawn out recommitting to each other 🙄

Reactions: mad
Yeah, every night I think it is the finale......since last week
None of these people belong together
Liam dikhead dump him

They’re all irritating the shit out of me now.
Do we know when the actual finale is!? I don’t think I can do another week of this haha

Reactions: kxk
I have a feeling revolting Rebecca will say stay to extend her 15 minutes of fame. Dumb Jake will also say stay because he’s desperate for love and can’t read the signs. Probably can’t read full stop.

🐍 and Belinda will obvs stay together.

I forgot Georgia and Liam existed until this episode started, so haven’t given them a second thought.

I have a feeling revolting Rebecca will say stay to extend her 15 minutes of fame. Dumb Jake will also say stay because he’s desperate for love and can’t read the signs. Probably can’t read full stop.

15 minutes 25 minutes of fame for awful
Bec.

Jake loves her!? He truly makes Alana look like a fucking genius.

Back