Skip to main content

MAFS 2021

Late but here!

Man... some of these guys need to learn how to be honest in a nicer way. Last night's "you're not ugly" might already be a meme in my household. But also some of the gals need to be realistic - if you've only known each other for a bit and having an emotional connection before sex is important to you, then make sure your partner feels the same way before doing it... don't assume!

Reactions: kxk
Late but here!

Man... some of these guys need to learn how to be honest in a nicer way. Last night's "you're not ugly" might already be a meme in my household. But also some of the gals need to be realistic - if you've only known each other for a bit and having an emotional connection before sex is important to you, then make sure your partner feels the same way before doing it... don't assume!

I would have been more brutal in my honesty. I don’t have a problem with how they expressed it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Lyf
Look at them tho
Many belong to the kids x 3 at an age I was clubbing and having fun
You know real bogans often have 3 kids by 18, they think 30 year olds are grannies (and some are)
I don't like them any more nor do I think they will be better 'behaved' than previous couples I just think that being older and with some of their circumstances that they are more believable when they say MAFS is a last resort. I agree that your twenties is time for having fun and not worrying about families and happily-ever-afters...that was sort of the point I was trying to make.

Cameron is digging himself into a massive hole! 🤭
And maybe Samantha should have thought about having sex with him that early if she has issues with it.
In my opinion just because some isn't your usual type, then maybe the usual type is the wrong type. It happens, when someone ends up breaking the mold they suddenly find Mr or Mrs Right. If you know what I mean.

I didn’t plan at watching got sucked in
She got bushes for a bouquet, weird....maybe she has allergies

Last ie 1st couple, wow, that stunning young lady....she is like something
from a classic painting, and how has nobody ever got her to believe in her pre-Raphaelite beauty
Hi Feb

I didn’t plan at watching got sucked in
She got bushes for a bouquet, weird....maybe she has allergies

Last ie 1st couple, wow, that stunning young lady....she is like something
from a classic painting, and how has nobody ever got her to believe in her pre-Raphaelite beauty
Hi Feb
Hi Kxk. Both of us drawn to it again!
The first girl with the long curly hair?
She's lovely. So natural.

Reactions: kxk
Back