Skip to main content

MAFS 2021

High fives rj90 I agree.
Plus, I'm not agreeing with everything everyone is posting, so I'm keeping a lot of my thoughts to myself.
I'm a people person, and very compassionate, so it takes a lot for me to see the bad in.people.
Not always a good trait, but that's just me. So, l am interested , scripted or not scripted, to see how things turn out.
Looking forward to the 4 year olds and the nursing home to start.
My neighbours son is in it. A wee boy people think is defiant and trouble. I don't see it, but will be interested in watching to see how he behaves, or is depicted to behave.

They should make MAFS public vote so we can get rid of some of these terrible couples. E.g. Bec, Bryce, Alana.

We could just crown Johnny the winner now lol
Yes
That would vastly improve it, we should get to shuffle people around and evict arseholes

Also, get Indian and Jewish proper matchmakers they would do a better job
Arranged marriages only work in highly sexist cultures, where the women are expected to be a doormat slave

High fives rj90 I agree.
Plus, I'm not agreeing with everything everyone is posting, so I'm keeping a lot of my thoughts to myself.
I'm a people person, and very compassionate, so it takes a lot for me to see the bad in.people.
Not always a good trait, but that's just me.
Don’t keep your thoughts to yourself! Share them! I love that we all have different opinions and I find it interesting to hear how others perceive other peoples behaviours, etc.

But I’ll be shocked if you can find the good in Bec ;):cool:

Don’t keep your thoughts to yourself! Share them! I love that we all have different opinions and I find it interesting to hear how others perceive other peoples behaviours, etc.

But I’ll be shocked if you can find the good in Bec ;):cool:
No, I find no good in Bec, she is just plain nasty and vindictive.
You reap what you sow, so she'll get her come uppance!

I cannot believe how dumb Jake is. He is so repulsive.
Yes,
I did find him extremely physically attractive but I can't stand him now.
He reminds me of the jock who attaches himself to the mean girl.
There is NOTHING between them, but they act like some kind of power couple.
She's even sitting on his lap at dinner parties now.

Wish that I could say that I am surprised that you support the bullies.
Wtf, seriously
How is Alana a bully
And josh is piss weak, he cannot express himself so he does a runner, a lot
He and Bryce are both gross and dumb

But i really don’t support anyone, they are all revolting, some just more than others

Reactions: mad
That moment when you're watching with your mum and you both realise that pink thing Alana is carrying is a vibrator.
I missed that! I'll have to go back and have a look.
Just restored it from my deleted programs 🤭

How you spotted that is hilarious! If I hadn't have been looking for it, I'd have missed it, like when I watched it last night. Although I did read a post at the time about Alana and a vibrator!

Last edited:
Imagine what the next lot of Mafs people will be like.

We the viewers are doomed.

Turned the Tv on this mirning & it was Today Extra & an infomercial with Jules & Cam came on. These sad sacks were promoting the benefits of metamucil. :rolleyes:Jules has had work done to her face.

Back