Skip to main content

MAFS 2021

The experts are very annoying, trying to sway the narrative.
THEY want Bryce to prove he cares about Melissa.
THEY side with Booka and get all disappointed that Brett won't bend to her demands.
As for Patrick, I just can't. Who would have pegged the lovable dork as the biggest gaslighter?
To hell with bro code, you just mind your own business when it comes to other people's relationships.

Married At First Sight fan favourite Chris Jensen was arrested for 'trafficking dangerous drugs - serious organised crime' prior to his appearance on the hit reality show

Married At First Sight fan favourite Chris Jensen was arrested for 'trafficking dangerous drugs - serious organised crime' prior to his appearance on the hit reality show

I’m not surprised. Looks the type to be involved in that.

@kxk these people are the types you find in court.

"Fan favourite". Yeah no.
My thoughts exactly, Meglos While I thought that Jaimie took it a bit far...I will admit that she had some valid points. His 'look' most certainly didn't appeal to me nor did his attempts at speaking English.

Reactions: kxk
Hahaha...apparently, I'm Jules or my answers at the time indicated that...never thought I was that 'wholesome'.

You're Jules! Your ideal Saturday night is watching seven true-crime episodes back-to-back on Netflix whilst in your dressing gown with a glass on rose. You're family oriented and have a history of long term relationships. You're ready to settle down for the quiet life with an abundance of children and dogs.

Hahaha...apparently, I'm Jules or my answers at the time indicated that...never thought I was that 'wholesome'.

You're Jules! Your ideal Saturday night is watching seven true-crime episodes back-to-back on Netflix whilst in your dressing gown with a glass on rose. You're family oriented and have a history of long term relationships. You're ready to settle down for the quiet life with an abundance of children and dogs.

Nice. Sounds about right. I did the which guy would you marry quiz as well.

I got Michael which also sounds about right.

Nice. Sounds about right. I did the which guy would you marry quiz as well.

I got Michael which also sounds about right.
Haha...I don't think I'd watch any true-crime episodes on Netflix let alone 7 back to back...and I don't own a dressing gown nor do I drink rose. The rest is pretty much true...I've been in a relationship for a VERY long time, have a fair few kids and have had numerous dogs (and adored all) over the years.

So I took the the MAFS which guy would you marry? quiz...result is:

You would be married to Cameron! This short king is ready to settle down and make a serious go of marriage. You'd have children in no time, live a lovely big house with an even bigger garden, and have an all-round wholesome existence.

Hilarious!

Back