Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

I wonder if any of these guys or girls will call out Jessie for her appalling behaviour? Probably not, but I would if I was on there.

Reactions: kxk
I thought they advertised an elimination tonight? Didn’t happen.

We are getting a vote to save couples. Voted for my favourite couple at this time: Anna and Josh. All the rest are fake.

I thought they advertised an elimination tonight? Didn’t happen.

We are getting a vote to save couples. Voted for my favourite couple at this time: Anna and Josh. All the rest are fake.

They did advertise an elimination.

Gerard leaving because of Jessie. Sad!

Sucks, he is the only one I like, too good for these scrags, so best he left

I do quite like Aaron now he has mated with sweet Cynthia, best couple

WTF do guys see in dimwit Jessie? Is that what they like, her being a moron???
She has the attention span and intellect of a fly....any new shiny toy and off she goes again
Lets hope the new girl steals her latest conquest

I really hate those twins

And, ha, ha posters I told you Adam is a dickhead......and he must be hiding eddie munster widows peak under that lego hair
Why would you do that otherwise?
They may win - and hopefully whoever does win and gets the cash envelope will finally be honest and keep all the cash, since there is NO LOVE happening

They did advertise an elimination, with Sophie.
The text messages because Sophie couldn't be arsed is honestly the laziest thing I've seen on reality tv.

Affable and kxk, you were right about Adam. He had me fooled until this week.

Gerard was the best guy in there. Aaron seems nice, and I still think Matthew is ok despite being a "sook". He and Cartier should be good for each other - not only are they quite nice, but he won't mind her clinginess.

I disliked Adam on sight, that dumb hair and scribbles all over,ick and stupid
He is proving to be far worse than unlikeable, he is a complete dork idiot, being that closed off to change at such a young age, is STUPID
Being afraid of affection.......imagine how selfish he would be as a lover/partner???

I have to catch up, only watched half of Sunday and no Monday......looks like stuff happened....Cartier/Matt that sounds interesting
Except Matt is so thick, nobody can stand him for more than a day, hilarious
Jessie dimwit & Matt need to end up with each other, after they have finished hopping through the entire cast

OK, so Adam is an actual idiot..
"I'm lookin' to catch a six foot brunette with a great arse and a good personality, a bit of bants".

Back