Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

I wrote the post
I decide if what you say I wrote is bullshit.........making up stuff I never said is lying, stop it

And stop that in general, I do not have hidden meanings, and people posting on forums generally say what they mean, not what YOU MEAN

Again,answer the simple questions, afraid to? Can't?

Reading between your lines......scaredy cat, can't cope with direct anything

What strong woman have you ever encountered in real life???
What direct, straight forward women have you ever met???

I still like you even if you do annoying stuff:)

All this is deflection from the real issue: the moment that mopey Millie judged poor dom for not having been in love before.

I wrote the post
I decide if what you say I wrote is bullshit.........making up stuff I never said is lying, stop it

And stop that in general, I do not have hidden meanings, and people posting on forums generally say what they mean, not what YOU MEAN

Again,answer the simple questions, afraid to? Can't?

Reading between your lines......scaredy cat, can't cope with direct anything

What strong woman have you ever encountered in real life???
What direct, straight forward women have you ever met???

I still like you even if you do annoying stuff:)

Do you know why he is not answering your questions? It's because he can't answer them. Clearly he hasn't met a strong, direct, straight forward woman before.

Reactions: kxk
Just found out that Erin, Cassidy and Francoise were at the Royal Melbourne Show the other day. Just as well that I didn't go.

Jaxon was there today.

I find how they are advertising the 2019 version quite fascinating. I have seen some where they are using Adam from the UK series. Totally get it and smart strategy if they are doing what I think they are.

Teddy got his teeth did.
Didn't know he works as a stripper either,
And Erin threw ice at him at a club,

Back