Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

I knew it as soon as I saw her yesterday. Finally someone for josh. I’m really hoping these girls will add some fresh thoughts and atmosphere in the villa

...I will just be happy if they manage to spread some actual 'personality' of 'intelligence' into the house Sweetgeek... they are some things that are seriously lacking in the house at the moment from either sex as far as I'm concerned anyway... cheers.

...are the females in there in a competition of some sort on who can actually make the rear Bikini string disappear up their arsecracks completely or something?... I think that the new Brunette has the edge so far... cheers.

...I will just be happy if they manage to spread some actual 'personality' of 'intelligence' into the house Sweetgeek... they are some things that are seriously lacking in the house at the moment from either sex as far as I'm concerned anyway... cheers.

Only ones with any sort of intelligence are Josh and Francoise. Erin on the lower end of the distribution with Cassidy.

I agree so much! The Instagram personality type are one too many in the villa.

Back