Skip to main content

Love Island Australia - Coming to 9Go & 9Now

...if I was on the show I'd make a move on Sophie... at least she has more than 3 brain cells... just saying... cheers.

...who is the narrator on this?... he actually thinks that he is funny methinks!... (just for the record... he isn't)... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
So guys, has Sophie sold her soul to the devil for a cheque? Yes, or yes?

...hahaha!... oooooh yeah!... lol!... for sure... I bet that when she started actually filming this mental dross that she did a lot of apologising to her friends and family for it being the potential flop that it's going to be before it even aired... just my opinion though... cheers.

...thanks for that Timmy... so... couldn't they find an Aussie 'comedian' to narrate it?... just curious lol!... well?... Channel 9?... any reason?... come on Channel 9... any answers?... cheers.
My thought is they are probably aiming to sell the show to the UK, so the Irish guy is more relatable to them.

I think Grant and Cassidy are the cutest couple at the moment. I feel sorry for Charlie.

Wasn't @kxk supposed to join us tonight? Wonder what happened to her..

...because she's the smartest one out of all of us that's why Affable... her radar warned her that she would lose heaps of brain cells in watching this methinks!... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...fug me dead this show is so b-o-r-i-n-g!... the comments by all of you wonderful people are the only thing keeping me posting to be honest... cheers.

Back