Skip to main content

Lost, annoyed and confused.

hoopz

Can we use this thread to just mention some of the f-ups we have seen on BBAU 2014...

Let me start with tonight....

He chose Aisha but you guys sent Lisa in? WTF.

It clearly isn't live... she was sitting in the diary room before Leo even entered the Sanctuary. Also, Lisa is directed to the Sanctuary immediately (as we saw) after she found out about the intruder, yet when she meets him about a minute later she says "I found out 20 minutes ago" when asked if she knew he was coming in...

Yet again they played the recent eviction as the first piece of the daily show and then played the "next day" even though its obvious it was from the same day before the eviction as Katie is seen several times...

I don't understand this show anymore...

Can we use this thread to just mention some of the f-ups we have seen on BBAU 2014...

Let me start with tonight....

He chose Aisha but you guys sent Lisa in? WTF.

It clearly isn't live... she was sitting in the diary room before Leo even entered the Sanctuary. Also, Lisa is directed to the Sanctuary immediately (as we saw) after she found out about the intruder, yet when she meets him about a minute later she says "I found out 20 minutes ago"...

I don't understand this show anymore...

Lisa was in the diary room before the segment...

So he knew exactly who was going in before he even asked the question. Oh well

The idea you are running with is confused.

Lisa called to Diary Room.
He was asked who he would like to see.
Big Brother told Lisa about entering.
Possibly some nominations and an ad break in between that.

So yes, 20 minutes in between.

Show was right :)

@hoopz I don't believe there was a channel 9 LIVE watermark tonight either (ignore the LIVE HOUSE bug).

Also the ticketbooth site listed tonight's show as 6:30 pm. Usually it says 8 pm.

@hoopz I don't believe there was a channel 9 LIVE watermark tonight either (ignore the LIVE HOUSE bug).

Also the ticketbooth site listed tonight's show as 6:30 pm. Usually it says 8 pm.
Yep. No 9 LIVE watermark = no LIVE big brother, even if it says live house.

Oh so taping was done at 6:30pm @marquisite?

They are pretty quick with editing m
So that explains the appearances of it not being live.

So @the Theorist - might have just been footage of a couple of hours previous. So they might not have had Leo come out of the house.

I still don't understand why they'd show us Leo choosing Aisha and then have Sonia comment on it and how this will affect Travis and then just cut to Lisa in the DR. Possibly one of the dumbest things I've seen in all of BB history I've seen internationally. It's like they thought we'd just forget.
tumblr_inline_n0nwyggw2t1sorbnf.gif

I still don't understand why they'd show us Leo choosing Aisha and then have Sonia comment on it and how this will affect Travis and then just cut to Lisa in the DR. Possibly one of the dumbest things I've seen in all of BB history I've seen internationally. It's like they thought we'd just forget.
Is it even the tiniest bit possible that Leon or whoever just misheard him and thought he said Lisa.

Lisa kinda sounds a little bit like Aisha

Throwing Aisha in there would have stirred things up with Travis giving us entertainment. Lisa won't entertain us at all.

Is it even the tiniest bit possible that Leon or whoever just misheard him and thought he said Lisa.

Lisa kinda sounds a little bit like Aisha

But they cut to Sonia who even acknowledged his choice of Aisha... Even if he changed his mind or something couldn't they have just told us... the show looks so manipulated now that Lisa miraculously won the date.

When it happened I think I posted in the daily thread. I noticed it. I thought it was a bit weird.

At the end of the day though, not really that important.

I'm pretty sure Lisa was told something was happening WELL BEFORE she went to the diary room. Look at how she was 'dressed up'.

I think they always intended to send Lisa in. So Ryan (aka Leo) didn't pick her. meh

Leon to Reo when he picked Aisha "let's hope you get lucky"

WE all thought that meant in the sack... not their fault we didn't get that it meant let's hope you get your choice and instead someone else will be going in

Live audience on any night needs to go. Coming from someone who was hoping to go sit in the audience this year and drag @Kaz and @Consuela, I'd rather drag them to my hotel to drink some primo wine than go into that mess. Every night it's been like flashbacks of every 5 year old bday party I've attended in the past year.

As for chronology I've mentioned it several times but welcome to The Block. The show with no live feeds ever and where they'll show you a storyline from 6 weeks ago hoping you don't notice the absence of a mustache for example. The BEST rating show on tv - running TWO seasons a year now. We're getting stuff from the day before. It's not THAT hard to follow. Thursdays and Fridays are Alex days so we get more pure stuff. Sunday to Wed are the advertisers' money makers so just remember it's all from a day before and maybe go with it?

I'm pretty sure Lisa was told something was happening WELL BEFORE she went to the diary room. Look at how she was 'dressed up'.

I think they always intended to send Lisa in. So Ryan (aka Leo) didn't pick her. meh
I thought the same thing. The hms were all bumming around in their comfy clothes and swimmers and Lisa has the dress on, the hair and makeup done and the heels on. She doesn't usually sloth around the house dressed like that. She had time to get dressed for the date.

Back