Skip to main content

Looks like Big Brother Australia isn't back on Nine!

Shoot me now!!
As I posted yesterday on goldmans Facebook post.. Nine are truly flogging a dead horse bring somers back.. After various years of trying to bring back and make hey hey popular again.

To be honest I think he would be better than Sonia 'cue card' Kruger.

If Channel 9 are intent of resurrecting "talent" from the 90's and poorly rating shows, it should resurrect Paradise Beach

It had it all, that red head chick whose is a lot of stuff, Olivia Newtown-John's ex-husband, Ingo Radenmacher or whatever his name was who I believe became ultra famous

If Channel 9 are intent of resurrecting "talent" from the 90's and poorly rating shows, it should resurrect Paradise Beach

It had it all, that red head chick whose is a lot of stuff, Olivia Newtown-John's ex-husband, Ingo Radenmacher or whatever his name was who I believe became ultra famous

You forgot to mention all the great acting. ;)

I guess Nine only re-acquired the rights in February because they were worried about the rumblings of someone else being interested in the series. I wonder if they'll just keep buying the rights to stop it going elsewhere and potentially used against them until they feel it's no longer a threat...

Works out well for Endemol/Southern Star. Not so much for the fans though...

Last edited:
It'll be back eventually guys, this just means we're in another long break period. Which is good because when it does return it will be very different from it's predecessor, and I think we all want that...

My bet, it will be back, it can't go forever, maybe in 5 years, who knows? Maybe 4 because thats how long it took to get picked up again by Nine. Maybe 10 will get it again, maybe not, the point is, BBAU has reached its Nadir or lowest point, it can't do any worse than 2014.

Yeah thats true, but do you honestly think that ANY channel, Including Nine, could do any worse than BB14? It basically wan't Big Brother anymore

Worst BB ever would be:

- Half hour episodes mid week on GO (including evictions and nominations) with nothing at all shown at night.

- These episodes are 25 percent Sonia reading awkwardly from a cue card and 75 percent footage of stuff no one care about.

- No live audience. Sonia interviews evicted housemates through a dodgy phone link.

- Karl Stefanovic joins the house as an intruder.

- The tasks are recycled tasks from previous years. The most boring.

- The intruder is a literal pot plant.

Worst BB ever would be:

- Half hour episodes mid week on GO (including evictions and nominations) with nothing at all shown at night.

- These episodes are 25 percent Sonia reading awkwardly from a cue card and 75 percent footage of stuff no one care about.

- No live audience. Sonia interviews evicted housemates through a dodgy phone link.

So basically 2014

Worst BB ever would be:

In a way this was 2014

I would honestly rather watch an uncensored, naked Kyle Sandilands enter the house and engage in horizontal refreshment with Prince Phillip and Dame Edna Everage than be forced to watch their escapades in the "Spanktuary"

Back